MY way of beating Hyperspace Mountain

What is the new prize for this game? I am so confused! (oh, and dazed lol) :confused3

dfoc said:
Can some one tell me how to solve the Airlock game please
Link to the spolier thread is listed in the Players Guide thread stickied at the top of forum. :)

New prize? Woot! If anybody needs any help or tips; I'd be happy to help. Might even give away a few. :)

does airlock have a new prize?? I can actually play that game...lol

thanks so much for the guide to beat hyperspace mountain :thumbsup2:
after several attempts to finish it and nearly tossing the laptop across the room, i finally got my tron table and chair :cool1:
thanks a billion!

PirateDaisy said:
New prize? Woot! If anybody needs any help or tips; I'd be happy to help. Might even give away a few. :)

This map helps, along with a "walk through" from a friend today. I might just come find you if I need some extra tips. :)

Thanks everyone for helping those of us who haven't figured it out just yet.

- Disney Dreams

peasy said:
does airlock have a new prize?? I can actually play that game...lol
I wish it did. It's the only one of the TL games that I can win.

I'm just so frustrated right now from trying Hyperspace Mtn and BiS. :furious:

Even the map printed out and right in front of me doesn't help. I can only get 3 of the modules before I die. Give me another 3 lives and I could probably beat this game. :p

PhiloftheFuture said:
thanks so much for the guide to beat hyperspace mountain :thumbsup2:
after several attempts to finish it and nearly tossing the laptop across the room, i finally got my tron table and chair :cool1:
thanks a billion!
I've played this thing for hours and hours and hours both after it came out and today and I still can't beat the darn thing! I'm beating the heck out of my desk though. :furious:

I made it to the orange line at least...lol! Almost there...

Thanks Karo! This was very helpful, I just can't get past the blue part. I'll keep trying though.

Ok, so I understand, to get the code:
You have to collect 6 modules, get 25,000 points, and make it to the saucer.

If I do these three things I get the code, right?

Does the time limit or number of lives lost/left matter?

You need to FINISH with 25,000. You get bonus points based on your finishing time. For instance I finished in 11:58 and got 10,810 bonus points so I only needed 15k before getting into the saucer. Doesn't matter how many lives you have left. One other thing, you can only win one code per day.

I DID IT!! :banana: :banana: :banana: Thanks so much for the tips!

Thanks for the great guide. I have never gotten very far in this game. I think your fabulous map will help a whole lot! Wish me luck!

Very much appreciated and will help me understand the game and get more out of it. Very nice of you and your time. Thanks again :cool1:

(AgilStar) :wave:

when i am done with red i go with blue right i go in that tunnle and die can you get me a prize plz it is impossieble to beat

I'm terrible at these kind of games, I've never beaten the games to get the space suit or the space mountain room code. This picture is really helpful but does anyone have some advice for someone who is totally terrible at this? I go slow and then I manage to hit the wall and lose a life. Everyone who does beat the game charges my stitch hat for the items @_@.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter