MY way of beating Hyperspace Mountain

Tiinkerbelle said:
I just gave up and went to the "Blast in Space" game. Only made it to level 7 when I slammed into a rock bouncing back onto another and exploded.
LOL that happen to me to five big ones where coming in at once so i shoot 4 other hit me when flying all these small ones hit me like crazy and dead

jmdude said:
I did it WOOT oh yea go dude go dude
I never knew I was the first one to post on this.

Anyways, Great job! I don't want to even try that game!

PirateDaisy said:
New prize? Woot! If anybody needs any help or tips; I'd be happy to help. Might even give away a few. :)

I definately need help! I cant get this at all. My silly man runs into everything!!!

Im on the purple line? How the heck do I get past the red ball? Just walk through it?

Cpt.JackSpearow said:
Im on the purple line? How the heck do I get past the red ball? Just walk through it?

you need to use the shield to walk by the red spikey balls.

:thanks:
I just have to say thank you again to everyone who posted tips here and especially Thank You for the incredible map! I managed to get all the way to the end and was collecting my points so I could go fix my ship when I died! I can not believe I made it that far! I could never do it without that map! Thank you! Thank you! Monday night those Tron goodies will be mine!

:rotfl: That's the farthest I've ever gotten, I was about to land when my foot tapped the side and I lost.

when you follow the green line you get this thing called sheild pack press number four to use it my omg do you ever read or look at bottem of screen right next to jet pack it says sheild pack and a 4

Arg I finally beat it at 20 minutes :rotfl: 10,000 under the needed amount..

oh no....you have to go through that last triangle on the yellow path about 10 times...to get the 25,000 - sorry about that!

Does anyone know what the time cut-off is for the bonus? I was finished at 12:00 minutes but was too chicken to go in the saucer without 25,000

peasy said:
oh no....you have to go through that last triangle on the yellow path about 10 times...to get the 25,000 - sorry about that!

Does anyone know what the time cut-off is for the bonus? I was finished at 12:00 minutes but was too chicken to go in the saucer without 25,000

I remember the formula being something like 18,000 points minus (your time in seconds X 10) = speed bonus.

For example:

You pass the game in 12 minutes this would be your speed bonus roughly:

18,000 - 7200 = 10,800 Speed Bonus

Which means you only need to collect 14,200 points along the way. Remember this is a rough estimate, it may be give or take. So to be on the safe side, I would round it off to the nearest thousand and collect 15,000.

I do believe the cut off for speed bonuses are at 30 minutes. Good luck!

i have a question, how do you get past the red spike ball? do u have to activate the sheild pack? if so, how? edited- oops, nvm. already answered lol

Thanks to your map, I did it! Thank you so much! :woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter