MYW w/free dining ~ am I missing something??

Mainestreetpixie said:
Not true :) Just booked a package with a 1 day base ticket and free dining, we are AP holders, so we didn't need the ticket..but we just made our stay a day longer than normal!! YAY!! :cool1: :cool1:

We did the same thing... you only need a 1 day base ticket to make it a package and then you can get the dining for the length of the whole trip. Saves us a bunch of $$$ even though we have AP's.

OntheDanforth -- I am certain you cannot get the 30% military rate AND have free meals.
That is wgat others have debated here for themselves. They have to decide which way they save the most -- room discount or higher room rate plus dining.
AAA members CAN get a AAA package with dining.

thanks to everyone that responded...we went ahead and booked this package with the 1 day base tickets and free dining. I am pretty excited about this deal! Now I won't have to stress about the food budget so much (was planning on splitting meals etc) It can be done with 1 day base tickets....I think that's part of the beauty of the new MYW ticket system ~ you can customize your tickets to be what you want them to be ~ hopping/no hopping, X number of days, plus options/no plus options etc.

All you need to do is call and ask for the MYW package with free dinining. You don't need the package code.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter