Natalie's t-shirt designs....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaitlynnmickey.jpg

Natalie, I love your designs, can you make me this with the name Elda also the stitch can you do that one with the name Violet??
Thanks!!!

I absolutely love your Getting Wild in Animal Kingdom design (the circle one with the mickey heads all around and the characters in the middle)---- this would be just wonderful for our upcoming safari breakfast at AK.

Would it be possible to have one made with each name for our group (we have too many last names for it to make sense!) If it is possible, I would be so grateful!!!!

OK...the names that I would need are:

Charlotte
Mark
Keenan
Liam
Elliot
Riley
Phyllis
Dee
Tom

Thank you so much in advance if you are able to do this!!!!!!! :goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes

First of all Natalie, I would like to tell you how much I enjoy your designs and how much I appreciate all you do. I also think it is very nice that you post many of your designs as blanks! The two I would really like however I cannot personalize myself.

If you would be able to do the following for me I would so appreciate it!
The first one is the Celebrate_logo3 but with it saying 2010. I can personalize it from there.

The other one I want is in post 2847. The silver rings but I would love to have the castle and fireworks in the ring like it is in your gold ones. I do not need anything written on it. Thank you so much!
Heather

Natalie,

Wow, you make such great disigns I need a favor please. The first day of our cruise is our 50th wedding anniversary. We have a great disign for a
T-Shirt to wear when we board the Magic, but were thinking, we would like to wear matching white gold type shirts with something on the pocket to celebrate our 50th anniversary. My husband asked if there was anyone who had golden rings and of course the golden Mickeys came to mind. Could you please make us the golden rings with something that says:

Ira and Peg
celebrating 50 golden or magical years or anything you think sound great. I am seriously lacking in the imagination department, but sure do love all the work of everyone here on the disboards.

Our 50th anniversay is May 30th (wow, where did the years go?)

Thanks so much we really do appreciate anything you can do for us.

Peg

Natalie,

Wow, you make such great disigns I need a favor please. The first day of our cruise is our 50th wedding anniversary. We have a great disign for a
T-Shirt to wear when we board the Magic, but were thinking, we would like to wear matching white gold type shirts with something on the pocket to celebrate our 50th anniversary. My husband asked if there was anyone who had golden rings and of course the golden Mickeys came to mind. Could you please make us the golden rings with something that says:

Ira and Peg
celebrating 50 golden or magical years or anything you think sound great. I am seriously lacking in the imagination department, but sure do love all the work of everyone here on the disboards.

Our 50th anniversay is May 30th (wow, where did the years go?)

Thanks so much we really do appreciate anything you can do for us.

Peg

Hey Peg - Just wanted to send out a huge CONGRATULATIONS! on your 50th wedding anniversary. Few make it that long - Kudos to you both!

Leslie

I love your "having a ball" EPCOT design Natalie!! :thumbsup2

Just wanted to see what page you are currently on. TIA! :goodvibes

Have you ever thought of teaching a graphics class? I can't get over how wonderful your work is, seriously.

Hi Natalie, I'm wondering if I could request some designs?

Winnie the Pooh birthday design. The one that says "It's my birthday" on the bottom. Could you add the name Connor to the top?

The goofy star design with the name Michele

The Celebration Logo with the names:

Melissa
John on the bottom can I have "celebrating my graduation"
Raina
Logan "celebrating my 10th birthday today"
Gracey
Ella
Michele
Connor "celebrating my 3rd birthday today"
Grammy
PaPa

Thank you so much! I know it's a lot of names, so I understand if you can't do them all.

I'm sorry it has taken me so long to tell you, but thank you so much for the scout design. We are a group of "Happy Campers". You are the best!

Natalie, I orginally posted on #2468. I hate to bother you but I have not seen the designs and just wondered if I just missed them. I hope it is ok if I request again. The Box with with animal print name inside with daisy or minnie beside it.

Emma with Daisy Duck
Makayla with Minnie Mouse

Your designs are wonderful. Thank you for taking the time to do these.

and, Natalie, you seem to be one. I definently understand if it takes you a while to respond to this. I am trying to read through this thread, but it is going to take a while. If I see a disign I would like to change is that OK? I don't even know how, but before I play around I want to ask. It would just be the year or name. Also, can I do this with one of the programs have? I have: Corel Paint Shop Pro Photo X2 (this one is way too advanced for me. I have a hard time understanding it.), Photo Impact x3 (just 20 days left in a 30 day trial.), Microsoft Office (Another 30 day trial), Microsoft Works & Arcsoft Print Creations. Some of these I have never even looked at and if it is a program I only have a trial for if I find it would be useful to buy I may. I just don't know which that would be.
This just seems so overwhelming. There is so much to look at and explore. I have spent probably 20+ hours recently going through all the threads and am just amazed. I don't mind using blanks and fixing them up myself, but it gets frustrating not knowing which program to use or if I even have a program that will work. The Corel Paint shop has had me near tears. I bought it at Best Buy and was told it was a basic program. Even with the book I don't understand it! And I told the salseman I wanted it not to enhance pictures but to use them creatively. I think it was a waste of money.
Anyway.... any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

I did these but had a blonde moment and forgot to post them.............
I added a little extra!

Calvin2-1.jpg

StarWars1-2.jpg

Calvin-1.jpg

OMG!!!! My son was sitting with me when I saw this tonight and all he could say was "ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!! THAT IS SO AWESOME!!" You have totally outdone yourself this time....these are SOOOO INCREDIBLY FANTASTIC!!:banana::banana:

I can relate to the blonde moments since I to have that wonderful blonde hair!
Is it even remotely possible to have a jedi with Buzz holding the light saber and Jedi Colton for the name? ( He is 7 and loves the one with Stitch but his favorite is Buzz) Please read your PM from me
Thanks so very much again for adding all the magic to our trip!:flower3::flower3:

would like to make a request please

Minnie Ears red with name Lily in ear
and underneath My 1st Trip

Piglet with Name Lily

and a Coach Mickey!

Thanks Let me know if you have any questions

Thanks for the kudos. We appreciate it. We are really looking forward to this trip to celebrate !!

Peg

Natalie,

I know I requested the golden rings with our names and our 50 years of magic, but my daughter has asked for a favor.

Her best friends birthday is very soon and Figment is her absolute favorite. It it possible to get the Figment Picture #2760 and just have it say
"I Love Figment" on it?

Thanks for all you do

Peg

I am going to post two replies because the first is so deserved.
Natalie, you have so blown my mind as I have gone through this whole thread in the last few days. It has taken me about 20 hours, but it has been worth it. I want to get married, go on a cruise and celebrate every holiday at WDW (amongst many other things), just to have a reason to make shirts out of your designs. They are beautiful, stunning and some have even given me goosebumps. I agree that you could start a business. They are definently that good. I have no idea how you find time to work on requests, create new brilliant designs, take care of a family and if I have read correctly WORK! I am dizzy just typing that.
You obviously have a beautiful heart. Not to mention more creativity in one finger than I have in all.
I have seen the hundreds of thanks from happy families and individuals on here. You deserve every single one.
Again, I have been amazed, stunned by your generosity.
WOW!!!::lovestruc:grouphug::goodvibes:goodvibes

I have looked through your 4shared site and through every post here to make sure what I am asking for has not been done. I really do not even know where to begin. I guess I will let you know that my WDW trip is not until Christmas 2010 so I have PLENTY of time. And, I will definently wear each of your designs while there. However, I would like some that are not for the trip, but for every day wear.
I will start with a design I did not find that I am hoping you may be able to create. My 15 yo DD is a villians fan and gets tired of all things Mickey from me. She wants Disney to have a Fantasmic show that the villians win. (I don't see this happening.) I would like this design: human form of Maleficent on the front of a shirt with this: "and now you shall deal with me, oh mouse..." and a fearful sorcerer Mickey looking up at her. On the back dragon Maleficent breathing fire. You have sent me a Natalie name fill with Maleficent that will go perfect on this shirt.

Now for others that caught my eye:
"Gettin Wild at Animal Kingdom" with "Mommy", "Natalie", "Hannah", "Noah" 2010 and Mickey head AK 2010 banner with no names.

Lion King Mickey head from post #367--can this be done as an oval and not Mickey? If so I would like one each for Mommy, Natalie, Hannah and Noah

Safari Fab 5 from post #1161: Mickey: Mommy
Minnie: Hannah
Safari Tigger (if you can) or Donald: Noah
Safari or any Simba if you can or Minnie:
Natalie
These 4 for 2 AK shirts.

Test Track license plate: Natalie and Noah (2 separate)
Haunted Mansion1: Natalie and Noah 2010 (2 separate)
Star Dash: Noah
Star Jack Skelliton: Quad
Daisy "spoiled" tiara: Hannah
Mickey Tower of terror: Crystal 2010
beer Grumpy: Quad
Sorcerer Mickey head: Crystal

I am going to stop here. I feel guilty asking for these. However, everything is so beautiful. Feel free to take your time and thank you in advance.:hug:

Victoria.jpg

Natalie,
I was wondering if you would be so kind as to do this for me with the name Bea and 2009 on it?
Thanks so much for your help! It is just what I have been looking for.
Also you have an image in your photobucket with hands holding a globe that says ______________ gave me the world
could you do one of those for me that says my friends and one that says my friends and coworkers
One more thing... I know I saw in your postings somewhere last year autograph pages for the Pixies in Pixie Hollow, I can't seem to find them now is there any way you can repost them here for me? I so appriciate it!:worship:
:hug:
Thanks so much
Stacy

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter