Natalie's t-shirt designs....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry,

I originally had posted two requests so I just put them together in post 2984 to make it easier, sorry about that, please ignore this post!!!

:goodvibesHello!!! I have to say, I am just LOVIN' your designs--- this really does become addictive!!!

I'm not sure if you ever work on multiple requests at once, but if you do I'd be so so so thankful to you!!!

I currently have a request in for our upcoming April trip to have the "Gettin' Wild in Animal Kingdom" circles for our Grand Gathering (post #2862)... I'm very much looking forward to those and would like to say THANK YOU! for whenever they come...

If it's possible, I'd love to add an additional request...
As I was looking through your posts, I really like the Mickey Name I saw on post #228- It was Mickey poking through an open stencil of a Mickey Head (it was red w/hidden mickeys throughout it)... If this is possible, these are the names I'd LOVE to have:
-Charlotte
-Mark
-Keenan
-Liam
-Riley
-Phyllis
-Jerry
-Tom
-Dee
-Elliot

I REALLY appreciate you taking the time to do this. Our vacation is coming soon, so I completely understand if you don't have time to complete this, but I thought I'd ask!

I also have a quick question- on your 4shared site, if one of the stars is a red "x" (such as Peter Pan or Mickey Mouse) does this mean that they are no longer available? It won't let me download any image with an "x" so I was just wondering...
And one last (I swear!!!) thing... my DS was wondering if you had any stars with Walt himself?

OK- I'm done, I promise!!! Thank you so much again!!!!
I will post our pics of our shirts from the "world" as soon as we get back!!!

Cathy.jpg

McKenna.jpg

Morgan.jpg

Wendy-3.jpg

Natalie, I just found these. Thank you so much!

Hi! I have a few requests.

1. Could I get your "Walt Disney World Rookie" DISign with "September 2009" on it?

2. Could I get the red name DISign with characters above with the names?;
-Tiffany
-Dinah
-Drema

3. Could I get a couple of those Mouse Ears Hat DISigns?
-Eeyore with "Dinah"
-Winnie the Pooh with "Drema"
-Tinkerbell with "Tiffany"
-Alice with "Nicole" [I may put this on something as a gift to a friend because she absolutely loves Alice in Wonderland! It's her all-time favorite movie.]

4. Could I get three of the "Four Parks Mickey Head"?;
-Purple with;
"Tiffany"
"Dinah"
"Drema"

-Green with;
"Drema"
"Dinah"
"Tiffany"

Blue [yellow wouldn't work, would it?] with;
"Dinah"
"Drema"
"Tiffany"

5. Could I please get the Mickey Squirting Paint DISign that is in your signature with the name "Tiffany"?

I know this is a lot, sorry. I don't need them right away. I know you're swamped.

Thank you,
-Tiffany

:goodvibesHello!!! I have to say, I am just LOVIN' your designs--- this really does become addictive!!!

I'm not sure if you ever work on multiple requests at once, but if you do I'd be so so so thankful to you!!!

I currently have a request in for our upcoming April trip to have the "Gettin' Wild in Animal Kingdom" circles for our Grand Gathering (post #2862)... I'm very much looking forward to those and would like to say THANK YOU! for whenever they come...

If it's possible, I'd love to add an additional request...
As I was looking through your posts, I really like the Mickey Name I saw on post #228- It was Mickey poking through an open stencil of a Mickey Head (it was red w/hidden mickeys throughout it)... If this is possible, these are the names I'd LOVE to have:
-Charlotte
-Mark
-Keenan
-Liam
-Riley
-Phyllis
-Jerry
-Tom
-Dee
-Elliot

I REALLY appreciate you taking the time to do this. Our vacation is coming soon, so I completely understand if you don't have time to complete this, but I thought I'd ask!

I also have a quick question- on your 4shared site, if one of the stars is a red "x" (such as Peter Pan or Mickey Mouse) does this mean that they are no longer available? It won't let me download any image with an "x" so I was just wondering...
And one last (I swear!!!) thing... my DS was wondering if you had any stars with Walt himself?

OK- I'm done, I promise!!! Thank you so much again!!!!
I will post our pics of our shirts from the "world" as soon as we get back!!!

I absolutely love your Getting Wild in Animal Kingdom design (the circle one with the mickey heads all around and the characters in the middle)---- this would be just wonderful for our upcoming safari breakfast at AK.

Would it be possible to have one made with each name for our group (we have too many last names for it to make sense!) If it is possible, I would be so grateful!!!!

OK...the names that I would need are:

Charlotte
Mark
Keenan
Liam
Elliot
Riley
Phyllis
Dee
Tom

Thank you so much in advance if you are able to do this!!!!!!! :goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes

Here are you requests....

Have a great trip~!

http://s143.photobucket.com/albums/r132/donatalie/Tshirt Designs/Character Stars/

http://s143.photobucket.com/albums/r132/donatalie/Completed requests/ready4mouse/

:dance3::woohoo::dance3::yay::woohoo::cheer2: Thank you SO much for doing this!!! I can't wait to put them on our shirts!!!! I really, really appreciate this!!!! Thanks again!!!!

PS- if there's any "magic" from Disney you'd like me to send to you let me know, I'd be happy to!!!

THANKS AGAIN- I LOVE THEM!!!!!

Natalie...

I LOVE your stuff! I want one of everything!!!! Seriously, I think once I have time to digest all your beautiful stuff I will have a real request, but until then I just have to say I really appreciate all you do for all of us DISigned challenged individuals!

I checked out the 4shared....but I still don't know how to do it, so I'm just going to be content to drool for a while!

Thanks again for sharing all your work!

Nini

Hi Natalie,

This is another request for shirts for our upcoming trip.

Tink Star - Emma

Mickey Jedi Star - Ben

Goofy Star - Taylor

Post #2768 gold rings with border and MK inside the rings with Susie and Bill Celebrating 14 Magical Years

Post #2237 Tink with border and name Emma

Mickey Head with Giraffe print - Mimmi

Mickey and Minnie Hearts (in 4shared) with border and Susie and Bill Celebrating 14 Years of Magic

I have spent several hours looking at all of the post of your creations. :surfweb: I am certainly appreciative of all of your work. This trip is a total surprise for our kids. I can hardly wait until I get your designs from both of my requests so I can get started with the shirts. :Pinkbounc

Look! One for Me!!!!!!!:cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

FWFestival.jpg
Hi! Your designs are AWESOME! What a nice service you offer to all of us less creative types!!! I am wondering if you could do a design something like the one above but for the Disney cruise??? I was thinking maybe with Captain Mickey??? If that doesn't seem doable then anything with a Disney Cruise theme would be great!!!! The kids going on our trip are:
Addie
Olivia
Millie
Sivert
Kirsta
Asha
Amira

Thanks so much!!!!!!

Can I get the wedding rings with the castle and fireworks with heather and erik and have it say celebrating 3 years of magic?
Can I get a mickey ears hat design, i want a minnie one with heather, cinderella one with natalia, a mickey one with erik, and a lightening mcqueen one with zach.

Can i get a design like the lsu one but instead it being alabama crimson tide and have it say erik?

the surfing mickey with zach?

Hi Natalie! I am new to disboards, but I am quickly getting addicted. Your designs are soo adorable. I was wondering if you could make me one of your magical grand gathering designs with the mickey heads. The names are:

Don
Jeanne
Stephen
Tracie
Madilyn
Jackson
Adison

The year will be 2009

I would really appreciate it! Thanks soo very much!!

Tracie

Have a great trip!

GrandGatheringMickeyheads7.jpg

WOW Natalie! Your Magical gathering shirts are simply beautiful! you still are making magnificent designs!! WOO HOO!!

I thought I should move this post here:

:hug: Wow! This is great. Natalie, I just requested a few things on your other thread. I was wondering if I could add this mother/daughter snow white design with the names Ashley and Emma. Is there any way to take off the mother/daughter trip wording? It is a family trip. Are there any designs for father/son? I haven't seen any of these yet. Thank you so much in advance. :hug:

Natalie,
Please dis-regard this! I had someone help me to personalize. Hope you don't mind us borrowing your wonderful designs!

Hi Natalie,
Your work is AWESOME!!! :banana: I have a few requests. I was hoping to work on these over the Easter holiday, but whenever you can get to them is fine.
Sippy cup- celebrate castle with the name Emma
Sippy cup- Fab 5 with the name Emma
Sippy cup- princesses with the name Emma
Sippy cup- Mickey with the name Caleb
Sippy cup- Cars with the name Caleb
Stroller Tag- Babies 1- Emma

Thank you so much for sharing your creativity and talents.
-

Natalie,
Please dis-regard this! I had someone help me to personalize. Hope you don't mind us borrowing your wonderful designs! Thanks!

Hello.. I'm new to these boards and found your designs incredibly inspiring. I was hoping you could please make a design for my son. I looked on your shared files and found the Star Wars Mickey. However, I wanted to see if you could please outline the Mickey head in blue similar to how you outlined the Star Wars Minnie in pink? I see that Mickey himself is outlined in blue but the head is not. We would like to print these out on black shirts and the head will not show up properly if it is not outlined. Also, underneath the picture, can you please write "Jedi Alex".. maybe that writing can be in blue as well? Thanks so much.. I really appreciate your help.

Have a great trip!

alex1.jpg

Alex2.jpg

[

QUOTE=incruzcontrol2;30290659]Hello.. I just finished looking at your shared files.. again beautiful work. I know I have already requested for one design.. but my husband saw your designs and made me promise to ask you for one for him. We liked the look of the Mickey head with Buzz Lightyear inside it.. it was blue and green... My husband was hoping you could do something similar to that with Grumpy inside the Mickey Head? If you could, please make the Mickey Head outlined in red so that it matches Grumpy's colors? Thanks so much.. We are big fans of your work! Much appreciated.[/QUOTE]

Grumpy2-2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter