NBA at Walt Disney World

It says they are getting microwaves, too, and when they are done they are going to liquidate the custom furnishings - who would they sell such big, used mattresses to?!
NBA fans? People with oversized bedrooms?
Maybe they will make it a bundle deal and include a set of the oversized sheets.

So, it looks like there actually are players deciding to forego the remaining salary and opt to stay out of FL.

The list is short for now, but let’s see who’s added by the time July ends.
Nets - Wilson Chandler
Blazers - Trevor Ariza
Wizards - Davis Bertans
Lakers - Avery Bradley
Mavericks - Willie Cauley-Stein

Maybe unlikely to happen, but a superstar name withdrawing could have a domino effect.

I know they've brought in some oversize mattresses for these guys and this is somewhat tangential, but is anyone else wondering how these guys are going to be able to take showers in some of these resort rooms?? Especially YC and GF. I've stayed at most every Disney Resort and for the life of me, I cannot figure out why the shower heads are always so low on the walls. I'm only about 6' tall and I don't think there are many showers in Disney Resorts where I haven't had to squat down a little bit so the shower head isn't literally shooting horizontally as opposed to vertically. With the height of some of these guys, the shower heads are going to be inline with their chests.

I know they've brought in some oversize mattresses for these guys and this is somewhat tangential, but is anyone else wondering how these guys are going to be able to take showers in some of these resort rooms?? Especially YC and GF. I've stayed at most every Disney Resort and for the life of me, I cannot figure out why the shower heads are always so low on the walls. I'm only about 6' tall and I don't think there are many showers in Disney Resorts where I haven't had to squat down a little bit so the shower head isn't literally shooting horizontally as opposed to vertically. With the height of some of these guys, the shower heads are going to be inline with their chests.
Disney could install handheld shower heads.

Adding DJ to the no-show list:

Nets - DeAndre Jordan, Wilson Chandler
Blazers - Trevor Ariza
Wizards - Davis Bertans
Lakers - Avery Bradley

Adding DJ to the no-show list:

Nets - DeAndre Jordan, Wilson Chandler
Blazers - Trevor Ariza
Wizards - Davis Bertans
Lakers - Avery Bradley

Yes, and Spencer Dinwiddie also tested positive and may not go. We are Brooklyn Nets fans and I'm kind of hoping they just drop out at this point. I guess it may be a good opportunity to let the younger players play, but we certainly don't need Caris to try to lead this team and potentially get injured again just to make a showing in Orlando.

Yes, and Spencer Dinwiddie also tested positive and may not go. We are Brooklyn Nets fans and I'm kind of hoping they just drop out at this point. I guess it may be a good opportunity to let the younger players play, but we certainly don't need Caris to try to lead this team and potentially get injured again just to make a showing in Orlando.
I lost track with all of the stuff - were any changes made to the lottery? Will it still just be the 14 teams that don't make the 16-team playoff?

I’m certainly not surprised. I didn’t expect the Commissioner to stay in the bubble the whole time.

I'm not either but in a situation like this I think it would show leadership for him to do so and lead by example And be able to say he is doing the same things he is asking his players to do.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter