NBA at Walt Disney World

And MLS just had a team drop out of their tournament. The bubble is not going well so far. This may make NBA players more hesitant to come.
1) Team from Dallas
2) TEN players tested positive. That’s just too many to continue.
3) They were still in quarantine when results came through so didn’t spread it through the league.

So I say- the bubble is actually going well and functioning as intended. First job was to weed out this exact situation.

1) Team from Dallas
2) TEN players tested positive. That’s just too many to continue.
3) They were still in quarantine when results came through so didn’t spread it through the league.

So I say- the bubble is actually going well and functioning as intended. First job was to weed out this exact situation.

Yeah and MLS has a potential second situation with nashville but similar idea - they got it before they came but didn't test positive until they got to Orlando. Decision on them made tomorrow. If MLS can keep things to Dallas and Nashville and no other teams then yeah bubble is working.

Yeah and MLS has a potential second situation with nashville but similar idea - they got it before they came but didn't test positive until they got to Orlando. Decision on them made tomorrow. If MLS can keep things to Dallas and Nashville and no other teams then yeah bubble is working.

Losing 2 entire teams from your league does not mean things are working.

I know DailyMail is very clickbaity normally, but this story definitely doesn’t look good for Disney. The headline is extremely misleading, making the scroller on their main website think that the WNBA players, who were finding roach traps and rat traps in their rooms, are also staying at Disney. Why do news sites just love to heap on Disney at the first sign of any trouble?
The WNBA are staying in Bradenton, Florida at the IMG Academy, not Disney. You are right, that doesn't look good to mix the two in the article.

That’s not Gran Destino...
Coronado Springs? The other photos online def showed the resort.. maybe the photos I posted were taken as they were leaving Fort Myers ? I was just focused on the logo on the bus & the We The North on the rear bumper., like I said.. i’m a bit excited. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Coronado Springs? The other photos online def showed the resort.. maybe the photos I posted were taken as they were leaving Fort Myers ? I was just focused on the logo on the bus & the We The North on the rear bumper., like I said.. i’m a bit excited. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Doesn’t look like Coronado at all. Likely as they were leaving for WDW.

Rajon Rondo just tweeted his feelings on the GDT room he’s been assigned. Called it a Motel 6 and included a middle finger emoji. Well, there are tons of us out there that would love to be staying in that “Motel 6” right now
Ridiculous. These guys are seriously disgusting. I’ve seen some complaining about food too. There’s people out there who don’t have food or a place to stay but these guys complain about this. They have no idea what a real problem would be.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter