NC Dis meet is definite!

kaabost

Loves feathered children equipped with can openers
About the same time I posted a thread about a meet on this board, DVCajun posted a similar one on the DVC board. There was some interest here, but more interest there. The logistics are worked out so here they are.........

Who: Any Disney fan who can make it. This includes singles, families, etc.

What: A dis meet...more specifically, a pot luck. We are truely going on luck since there is no "to bring" sign up list. I'm sure that most of us will still be happy if there is nothing but dessert and soda, hehehe.

When: Nov. 9, 2002 at 3:00 pm.

Where: Raliegh NC at the Falls River Clubhouse....a neighborhood clubhouse I think. You can obtain directions by following these directions:
go to www.fallsriverclub.com
type in "GUEST" by username and "27615" for password
click on documents on the left margin
find the directions you need

BTW-apparently you cannot BRING alcohol. If you want alcohol, I think you can buy it at the clubhouse.

Why: I don't know about you guys, but I am excited about meeting some people who don't think that I am abnormal and wierd for having such strong Disney World appreciation and enthusiasm.

I think that I have provided all of the info available right now but look for the NC dis bash thread on the DVC board if you feel like it.

I'll look forward to meeting all of you bizaare Disney afficionados in a couple of weeks. TTFN- ta ta for now

I sure wish I could be there, but not this time :(

My heart is broken! That's the day I leave for WDW. I'll be thinking of you guys and looking forward to the NEXT NC meet. Have a great time.

I'm in Wilmington and won't be able to get away that weekend. But my disney thoughts, wishes and dreams come true are with all my fellow NC'ers :)

*hugs*
julie

Now I know for sure that we can't attend. Yesterday I was offered a job in the Asheville area so we will be house/apartment hunting this weekend. I hope you all have a GREAT time!!!!

Maybe we can have one in this part of the state some time soon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter