Need advice/ RE: follow through from PBH

redfieldmjr

Earning My Ears
Having written the PBH regarding some issues last December, I received a written response from the GM (Brian Johnson). It was a very nice letter thanking me for my input / suggestions. He actually asked me to call his admin. asst. ,if and when, I planned my next trip to USIOA and she/he would provide my party with an upgrade. Obviously, I was pleased and was really just expecting an apology letter. So of course I've been telling my traveling companions of this promise and of course I've called four times and no one answers the phone or responds to my messages at the number I was given. There is a recorded message from his asst., but , she never responds. There is time to figure this out ( trip is in a few months), I was just trying to follow through with what the letter asked me to do. It kind of reverts back to the same problem I had in the first place...service issues. Any comments? Thanks for your help.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter