Need help please

Meltom2

Earning My Ears
So I am planing on going to Disney World from 9/4/21 -9/11/21 and are going to stay at Disney Caribbean resorts and got 4 tickets for 5 people going costing around 5k . Would I be better off taking this pkg.
Play Longer With This Package Offer

Get 2 extra days added to your ticket when you buy a 4-night/3-day room-and-ticket package at select Disney Resort hotels for arrivals most nights Jan 8 – Sep 25, 2021. Also looking for room only discounts code if this is the best value

We are going the same week as you. We booked under the same promotion but I'm hoping they will release a room only discount. I called the other day & the CM said they haven't released anything that far out yet.

I replied on your other post, but just to answer your question re: room-only discounts - there are currently no room-only discounts available for your travel dates.

I would say do what's best for you all. More than likely room only discounts will become available. They tend to release about 3-4 months before a time frame, so that's just a little too far out just yet. I would look for them around June.

Since your listed dates are 7 days, I'd imagine you'd like to stay the full 7 days instead of just 5.

Thank you

Sure! I would just keep what you have for now, but would suggest checking that package discount occasionally if CBR happens to be placed in that promo inventory - it can fluctuate daily. Also, keep your eyes out for a room-only discount. I'm sure it will be announced on these boards as soon as one is released.

So what is the 5th person going to do about tickets?

This is where you pull out your calculator and do the math. I did the same thing ( for a different resort) and buying the package with the extra days worked out to be the exact same price as the discounted resort rooms.

So I am planing on going to Disney World from 9/4/21 -9/11/21 and are going to stay at Disney Caribbean resorts and got 4 tickets for 5 people going costing around 5k . Would I be better off taking this pkg.
Play Longer With This Package Offer

Get 2 extra days added to your ticket when you buy a 4-night/3-day room-and-ticket package at select Disney Resort hotels for arrivals most nights Jan 8 – Sep 25, 2021. Also looking for room only discounts code if this is the best value

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter