Need info on the VIP tour......

Disney-Kim

DIS Veteran
We are thinking of doing the VIP tour on our Sept trip.....any thoughts? we are doing the IOA side.

Does the 127.50 include admission to the park?

thanks,
Kim

Since crowds are so low in September (except Labor Day weekend), the front of the line access a VIP tour gives you may not be worth the $, but it may be worth the $ to see exclusive stuff the normal joe visitor doesn't see.

Disney Kim-

It includes Admission-

The number to call to set up a ressie is-407-363-8295.

Hope that all helps.

I've taken the VIP tour and can report that the best part is the knowledge of your guide. Getting to be a VIP tour guide is apparently something of an honor at Universal and people compete to get the job. Their pride in the parks really comes through.

We have taken several VIP tours - 2 in each park. In my opinion, the reason for taking the tour is key. If you are taking the tour just to expedite your trip or to access FOL then I think it is not worth the extra $. Sept. is a slower time of year and you will not have difficulty managing your time or have long waits in the lines. However, if you are taking the tour to have more of an insight into the parks, then, by all means take the tour. They are so knowledgeable, personable, accomodating and make the tour quite interesting and fun for adults and kids. They take a personal interest in each member on the tour and you will feel it was worth it should this be your main reason for taking the tour.

Good Luck in deciding!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter