Need promo code for ICE! Gaylord Palms-Orlando

lucas

°o°
Does anyone have a coupon code for ICE! @ Gaylord Palms-Orlando? We are planning on going in December 2009. When you go to order the tickets on-line it asks for a promo code.

Does anyone have a coupon code for ICE! @ Gaylord Palms-Orlando? We are planning on going in December 2009. When you go to order the tickets on-line it asks for a promo code.

I don't know of any code exactly but when we went last year they had a special: Kids were admitted free with paying adult if you are an annual passholder to an Orlando/Tampa area theme park.
We are US AP holders so both kids were free. They also had a senior rate that my parents could get discounts too.

It was on there website then but not sure if they're having that special again this year.

Here is a Gaylord Palms ICE show Disccount Code that i found that works

EFSEM

Good Luck

I did not get a discount when entering that code unless I am doing something wrong.

If you use SCPJP, it will take $3.00 off of each adult admission. Enter where it reads "promo code" and then click on "Sumbit code" *before* you click on buy tickets. Dress warmly!

This worked for me today. It is a coupon given out from Papa John's Pizza. Make sure to type in the code, click submit then select from the pulldown menus, you'll see different rates displayed, pick the discounted one!

2011 Promo Code: CCACM -- Go to: ChristmasAtGaylordPalms.com/ChillOut Here are the best prices I found: Adult Tickets $17.99 (Mon - Thurs) and $23.99 (Fri - Sun) good through December 16th, 2011. THere are 2 Saturdays that the rate is not available.

2011 Promo Code: CCACM -- Go to: ChristmasAtGaylordPalms.com/ChillOut Here are the best prices I found: Adult Tickets $17.99 (Mon - Thurs) and $23.99 (Fri - Sun) good through December 16th, 2011. THere are 2 Saturdays that the rate is not available.

Thank you so much for this. I've been looking for a code.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter