• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

need tips on how not to lose tickets

Look on the Cruise Line Tips Board, page 4. The thread is by mmouse37 and is titled "Pic. of the ID Holders sold at Wal-mart for $.97". These will REALLY be handy the next time we fly and have to show our drivers' license 100 times before boarding! I bought 5 today for our next trip!

Hope this helps!

Hey everyone.....I am here visting the tips board for the first time!!! I am usually hanging out on the Cruise Board..

Anyway, someone on the cruise board suggested I post the pics of the Wal-mart ID holders that was discussed here and I did.

So, here is a copy of the thead (with links) I posted on a thread here earlier....

Because this was recently discussed on the Cruise Board, and someone mentioned that folks on the Disney Tip board were interested as well.....I am posting this thread!!! Many DIS'ers were interested in finding this ID holder to keep their KTTW cards in, I thought I would post pics of them.

I could never find them at our Wal-Mart until today....so I decided to pick one up.

I found it in the Jewlery section and it was near some wallets and other id type holders. They have a zip-lock type closure and also have an ouside front pocket. The strap has a velcro closure. I would definately use one on our next trip. They are only .97 so how could you go wrong. The ID holders sold onboard are about $5.00 or $6.00 bucks and I found not very good. The strap kept coming off the plastic sleeve.

http://community.webshots.com/photo/50699182/62899908FUQyNc

http://community.webshots.com/photo/50699182/62899923DuKWCb

MJ

Muffy,
which holder did you purchase from ebags? I found one that is for airline tickets and a drivers license. I also found a coupon code for $10 off so I could get one for pretty cheap, very close to free!

Thanks!!

Thank you for posting your info here for everyone. I bought mine today at Wal-Mart. They had two different kinds. One that held the ID lengthways or portrait type and one that held the ID sideways.

But, thanks again for your trouble.

Loads of pixie dust your way!:teeth:

Ok I'll bite.....what does "breakaway" mean? It's not like I'll be walking through a crowd and someone can just rip it off me does it??? lol For $.97 I can buy a few of them and just use a new one each day lol. I'm actually going to print out the pic and take it to Walmart with me since I have NEVER seen them there, wasn't looking but do occasionally browse:) the jewelery section!!!!

Walmart sells the neck-ID holder things. These work very well. I got mine from Passporter , which had the added benefit of meeting other big fans of the Passporter guidebook at the parks. (Great conversation starter in the lines).

One other tip...Keep it seperate from any other ID or credit card with a magnetgic strip on the back. I had 3 become inoperative before I realized that my emergency Visa card was demagnetizing it. WDW replaced it, but it was a great big hassle!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter