New "All You Can Eat Pass" at Universal/IoA

Sure. I don't know if they have decided a definite date but I will let you know if or when they stop offering it.

phamton said:
Sure. I don't know if they have decided a definite date but I will let you know if or when they stop offering it.

Hi Phamton,
Do you know if this program is still going on? I'd like to use it the week of Oct 17.

Thanks.

It's still going on as of right now. Can't say if it will be still available on Oct. 17. I'll try to remember to keep you posted on any info but I might need a reminder so feel free to send me a PM.

Here's an undate: Right now the All you Can Eat is only available for children and not for adults. It is expected to continue this way through October.

What are the ages for children? I think this would be great for DS 13, but I would not be interested in it for myself.

phamton said:
Here's an undate: Right now the All you Can Eat is only available for children and not for adults. It is expected to continue this way through October.

Wow, That really sucks. I'll bet they won't sell many for kids under 9.

(Sorry Phamton, it's not you're fault. Thank you for the info.)

I am going in December and was hoping they would still have it for adults. I guess too many adults were abusing it.

All you can eat is due to be offered again for everyone after HHN is over. For how long don't know but will be there in Nov.

Hi!
I need an update on the All You Can Eat Pass!
We'll be at the parks 10/13-10/15 and are interested in doing the AYCE for our 2 youngest, DD5 and DS7.
It is still being offered, right?
When we went in August my DH and I did it and I gained a couple pounds!
(Didn't waste food or eat enough to make myself sick, but 3 full meals really did me in!).
Even if we (and DS10) can't do it, it would make sense for the little ones, at least.
So ... it's still offered for kids, right?
Thanks in advance!
Rose :)

Right now, the all-you-can-eat is only offered for kids through an onsite hotel vacation package. Unless you have that package, you won't be able to get it for your kids.

Thanks, phamton!
We have PAP, so we booked a room-only reservation and didn't get that Kids Eat Free deal (which included some resort restaurants, too).
I didn't realize that was the only way they were offering the AYCE in the Parks program for now, even just for kids.
Too bad we won't be able to buy the wristbands - My DS7 and DD5 eat a lot!
More than their older brother, usually!
Oh well, maybe next time!
Rose :)

returned from my 14 day trip at midnight last night.

universal is absolutely so kewl.............

sorry that i couldn't link up with the all you can eat plan, that would have been super.

:wave2: bev..........

And Macraven is even cooler than Universal. What a great lady! Loved meeting you! But I'm envious of your long beautiful blonde hair.

aw bev, you are making me blush.

you are awesome..........so helpful and super nice!

I was so excited when I first read this post and then as I read on, I was disappointed (boo hoo). Here's to hoping they bring it back!!!

We were there last Monday through Friday. My kids received this through the Kids eat and stay free deal. On Monday at International Food and Film(??) in US, after my kids received the armbands, the clerk asked if we adults wanted them too. We all, kids and adults, got armbands on Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday. This was a great deal and really saved us money. At Circus McGurkus we were told that they aren't really advertising it, but all you have to do is ask for the armband.

i was at universal last monday but had no idea that the program started again for adults. i knew it was limited to the kids.

geeZ, i miss out on all the great deals.

i loved universal completely and totally, don't you?

Yes, we are all quite addicted to Universal now. It was a very pleasant surprise to be able to get the armbands for us. I saw two other adults with them on as well. We only had one problem and that was on Wednesday when IFF gave us the wrong color armbands. The cashier at Circus Mcgurkus asked us when we got them because they were the wrong color. Unfortunately, I had thrown away my receipt, but she was nice enough to write the date we purchased them on the band. We didn't have any other problems. I've never eaten so many brownies and chocolate chip cookies in my life!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter