New little game that might owrk on dis. Come see and try!! It is the first time..

Cpt.JackSpearow

When Desperate Times Call For Desperate Measures A
Ok i hope to get this to be something that alot of people can do on the dis that is fun. I start a sentance for example " I just went to WDW last week and rode the everest ride. The next person to qoutes what i type and then they continue he statement until the person who started the post ends it. Have fun. This is a first so i dont know if it will work out that much. :thumbsup2

'' I just won a free pair of green flips in Yavn's room..''

Cpt.JackSpearow said:
'' I just won a free pair of green flips in Yavn's room..''

And I immediately wore them and 4,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 people asked to trade all at once and 9,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 people asked to be friends all at once. I just could not handle it so I asked my good friend stitch kingdom if she wanted them for free :)

who left VMK and gave them to coodisneyfan
who traded them for too infernos

coolkidhann95 said:
who left VMK and gave them to coodisneyfan
who traded them for too infernos

he traded them to nanoer who trade them again for a lot of stuff which he gave out to all his dis buddies :grouphug:

Nanoer said:
he traded them to nanoer who trade them again for a lot of stuff which he gave out to all his dis buddies :grouphug:
Who then used those items to bury people in their rooms :teeth:

who returned to haunt people in the huaunted mansion and scared deepshadow out of his socks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter