dizney30

Earning My Ears
Hi! :earsboy: I'm new to the DIS boards. I joined because I'm going to WDW in Sept. to celebrate my 30th birthday! I'm sooooo excited :cool1: I feel like a kid! I'm going for 7 days. Any ideas on budgeting my time wisely so that I can see as much as possible? Thanks!

Hi. I really liked reading the guide books, my favorite is the Unofficial Guide. It even has touring guides in there to use if you want. It has tons of great info. I also like Birnbaum's. Hope that helps.

Alyssa :Pinkbounc

Hi Diane and Welcome to the DIS :)

I am off to celebrate my 31st Birthday at WDW :)

I would make a plan of everything you MUST do/see etc and work around that.

:hourglass Welcome to the DIS.Sounds like you're going to have a wonderful trip!
Take care,and enjoy the planning,that's 1/2 the fun!
Kirsten :rolleyes: :teacher:

I've been brousing through these threads as some are very helpful, while others are just downright hysterical! :rotfl: I am SOOOOO excited about my trip, 6 months is going to feel like FOREVER!! I know that once I go I'm going to be totally addicted like some of you! (so you've said). I need one of those timelines so that I can officially countdown to Disney! :earboy2:

Take care all!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter