*~*NEW October 2013 Thread*~* Our Month Has Arrived!

I don't know if anyone saw this info over on the restaurant board, but evidently there was a snafu on the disney web site this morning and people were able to make reservations for many of the F&W events on-line even if they were not DVC members, annual passholders, or TIW members. The thread indicates that many of the events are already sold out.

After 4very long years due to health issues,we get to return to the best place in the world. Because it's been so long we are taking a little longer trip the normal for us.

October 22 thru November 11. We are booked at VWL and I CAN'T wait to get down to Florida..

I'll have the green mouse every day showing I'm a DIS member. C-ya there!

October 5-6 - Art of Animation - Little Mermaid Room

October 6-10 - Disney Dream

October 10 - 13 - Port Orleans - FQ

October 10 - MK for MNSSHP eating at Kona Cafe, 5 pm
October 11 - Animal Kingdom eating at Raglan Road, 6 pm
October 12 - HS and EPCOT eating at Chefs de Frances, 6pm

No I haven't seen him before. This will be our first F&W as well. Not to mention 1st time back in 10 & 1/2 years for me and 12+ for DH.

DH isn't really a fan of Buddy and would only really be going for me so we decided its just not worth it to switch our days around. Though it is very tempting. In the in end, for us it came down to wanting a quiet night back at the resort and a proper balance for our park days. Also the list seems to indicate that it isn't a cake demo which cuts down on its value for me. Our goal for the trip is some rest and relaxed fun. I'm sure there will always be a next time.

Good luck getting the tickets though! And apparently we'll be down there about the same time. Who knows maybe we'll cross paths.

Yeah I ended up not getting them. They were sold out before noon. It wasn't that big of a deal but my DS loves watching that show. Maybe next year. This is his 3rd year (I think) doing the F&W Fest. So he'll probably be back.
Have a relaxing vacation!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Hey All! Anyone have much experience booking through AAA? I just paid in full today (Yay!!!), and the TA said that I wouldn't get my documents until 2 weeks prior to our departure date and that they go though them. Is this all true? I've seen people saying that they've received documents a lot earlier than that and now I'm questioning my choice to book through them. I want my documents and October to get here now!!!

LolaMouse said:
Hey All! Anyone have much experience booking through AAA? I just paid in full today (Yay!!!), and the TA said that I wouldn't get my documents until 2 weeks prior to our departure date and that they go though them. Is this all true? I've seen people saying that they've received documents a lot earlier than that and now I'm questioning my choice to book through them. I want my documents and October to get here now!!! dde03

We are booked through AAA. It is a bit of a pain, but I do like our TA, she sat on the phone for 3+ hours last week trying to get FD for us, but our choices weren't available. I worked with her again this week when FD popped up for CSR for part of our stay, and she nabbed it along with changing/adding RO stays around it. Very tricky with moving things around etc. Not sure I would do it again, but it has been nice having the help as things got crazy last week for us and we wouldn't have been able to sit on the phone ourselves when FD was released.

I will also add that documents seem to come rather quickly from AAA. If you booked with them you should be getting the general documentation to sign off on shortly. I know my AAA sent out the documents with our changes today for us to sign, only because she was out yesterday afternoon after she made the changes. Or original documents came within a week of booking. Your "mouse mail" should be within 2 weeks though, it does go to the TA first, maybe that was what your TA was referring to? Might want to just double check that.

Hey All! Anyone have much experience booking through AAA? I just paid in full today (Yay!!!), and the TA said that I wouldn't get my documents until 2 weeks prior to our departure date and that they go though them. Is this all true? I've seen people saying that they've received documents a lot earlier than that and now I'm questioning my choice to book through them. I want my documents and October to get here now!!!

We go through AAA too. My TA usually has things to us about 20-25 days out if not earlier. You should have the, in Lenny of time. They do go to the TA first and then you either go and pick the, up or they will mail them to you.

Thanks for the info! I hope that I get them that soon! I've been reading about people being able to book lunch reservations at BOG when they received their packets and I was hoping to be able to do the same!

We are booked through AAA. It is a bit of a pain, but I do like our TA, she sat on the phone for 3+ hours last week trying to get FD for us, but our choices weren't available. I worked with her again this week when FD popped up for CSR for part of our stay, and she nabbed it along with changing/adding RO stays around it. Very tricky with moving things around etc. Not sure I would do it again, but it has been nice having the help as things got crazy last week for us and we wouldn't have been able to sit on the phone ourselves when FD was released.

I will also add that documents seem to come rather quickly from AAA. If you booked with them you should be getting the general documentation to sign off on shortly. I know my AAA sent out the documents with our changes today for us to sign, only because she was out yesterday afternoon after she made the changes. Or original documents came within a week of booking. Your "mouse mail" should be within 2 weeks though, it does go to the TA first, maybe that was what your TA was referring to? Might want to just double check that.

Wow, your TA sounds awesome! I'll just have to hope that my TA is as on it about sending documents as your TA is! Thank you for all of the info!

Thanks for the info! I hope that I get them that soon! I've been reading about people being able to book lunch reservations at BOG when they received their packets and I was hoping to be able to do the same!

Wow, your TA sounds awesome! I'll just have to hope that my TA is as on it about sending documents as your TA is! Thank you for all of the info!

You don't need your travel packet to make reservations. Do them now!!!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

On my phone and having trouble going back. Was it confirmed that you need a RO pkg for reserve lunch an can't and a room and tix pkg as it contains letters in your confirmation.

Thanks!

Mommiesblessings2 said:
On my phone and having trouble going back. Was it confirmed that you need a RO pkg for reserve lunch an can't and a room and tix pkg as it contains letters in your confirmation.

Thanks!

Yeah, I know with our AAA booking we can't sign up for the wristbands online since our conf# has letters - it's not recognized. I saw a message about asking at check in. I assume it's the same for the whole BOG lunch thing since I think that is tied to Magic+

Hi all! Add us to October list too!! Woot woot!!

We will be at BLT October 6-11 AKV Kidani 11-13

Our schedule looking like:

10/6 BLT MK til ? Hop to Epcot dinner Teppan Edo 7:20

10/7 Epcot F&W Via Napoli dinner 7:00 if we have room. Maybe hop to mk for Wishes & emh

10/8 DHS then hop to Epcot dinner San Angel Inn 7:30

10/9 Blizzard Beach. Dinner Narcoossees 7:40

10/10. Hang at pool or maybe MK. MNSSHP. Dinner Kona 5:15

10/11. I'm going to go ck in Kidani. The rest of the family to Typhoon Lagoon. Dinner Il Mulino 6:00. Fantastic! 8:00

10/12. AK. Dinner Sanaa 6:45

10/13. Breakfast Boma and drive home.

October 5-6 - Art of Animation - Little Mermaid Room

October 6-10 - Disney Dream

October 10 - 13 - Port Orleans - FQ

October 10 - MK for MNSSHP eating at Kona Cafe, 5 pm
October 11 - Animal Kingdom eating at Raglan Road, 6 pm
October 12 - HS and EPCOT eating at Chefs de Frances, 6pm

See you at Kona and MNSSHP 10/10!!!

Hi, hope it's not too late to join in the fun!:banana: Only 72 days to go!

We are a family of 4 staying offsite at The Fountains Resort from Oct. 21-28.
It will be our son's (age 3) first trip, our daughter's(age 6) 3rd trip and too many to count for me and DH. Our park days are as follows:

Oct. 21- HWS for dinner and F! (late morning arrival at MCO)
Oct. 22- EPCOT
Oct.23- MAGIC KINGDOM
Oct. 24- Non Park day, DTD
Oct. 25- ANIMAL KINGDOM
Oct. 26- HWS, (Pirate's & Pals Fireworks cruise)
Oct. 27- MAGIC KINGDOM -(head to Poly beach after dinner ADR to see Hallowishes since we're not staying for the Halloween party)
Oct. 28- TRAVEL HOME

ADRs:

Oct. 21- 4:35 Prime Time Cafe dinner
Oct. 22- 7:45 am Ohana breakfast, 5:45 pm Via Napoli dinner
Oct. 23- 8:35 am CRT breakfast, early walk up dinner at BOG
Oct. 24- 6:00 pm T-Rex dinner
Oct. 25- 8:10 am Donald's/Tusker House breakfast
Oct. 26- 4:30 pm Sci-Fi dinner
Oct. 27- 8:10 am Crystal Palace breakfast, 6:30 Tony's Town Square dinner

I think that's everything. Phew, it's a job keeping all this organized!:laughing:

Looking forward to October....everyone have a magical time!!

I promise to update later. We had two parties to go to this weekend and I have just been super busy. But I will get everyone added. :thumbsup2

I promise to update later. We had two parties to go to this weekend and I have just been super busy. But I will get everyone added. :thumbsup2

Anjalee save yourself some trouble and don't post my adrs yet. I've changed several already and still holding out hope for CG. I'll post final itinerary later. Lol

Hi all! Add us to October list too!! Woot woot!!

We will be at BLT October 6-11 AKV Kidani 11-13

Our schedule looking like:

10/6 BLT MK til ? Hop to Epcot dinner Teppan Edo 7:20

10/7 Epcot F&W Via Napoli dinner 7:00 if we have room. Maybe hop to mk for Wishes & emh

10/8 DHS then hop to Epcot dinner San Angel Inn 7:30

10/9 Blizzard Beach. Dinner Narcoossees 7:40

10/10. Hang at pool or maybe MK. MNSSHP. Dinner Kona 5:15

10/11. I'm going to go ck in Kidani. The rest of the family to Typhoon Lagoon. Dinner Il Mulino 6:00. Fantastic! 8:00

10/12. AK. Dinner Sanaa 6:45

10/13. Breakfast Boma and drive home.

:welcome: to the group.

Hi, hope it's not too late to join in the fun!:banana: Only 72 days to go!

We are a family of 4 staying offsite at The Fountains Resort from Oct. 21-28.
It will be our son's (age 3) first trip, our daughter's(age 6) 3rd trip and too many to count for me and DH. Our park days are as follows:

Oct. 21- HWS for dinner and F! (late morning arrival at MCO)
Oct. 22- EPCOT
Oct.23- MAGIC KINGDOM
Oct. 24- Non Park day, DTD
Oct. 25- ANIMAL KINGDOM
Oct. 26- HWS, (Pirate's & Pals Fireworks cruise)
Oct. 27- MAGIC KINGDOM -(head to Poly beach after dinner ADR to see Hallowishes since we're not staying for the Halloween party)
Oct. 28- TRAVEL HOME

ADRs:

Oct. 21- 4:35 Prime Time Cafe dinner
Oct. 22- 7:45 am Ohana breakfast, 5:45 pm Via Napoli dinner
Oct. 23- 8:35 am CRT breakfast, early walk up dinner at BOG
Oct. 24- 6:00 pm T-Rex dinner
Oct. 25- 8:10 am Donald's/Tusker House breakfast
Oct. 26- 4:30 pm Sci-Fi dinner
Oct. 27- 8:10 am Crystal Palace breakfast, 6:30 Tony's Town Square dinner

I think that's everything. Phew, it's a job keeping all this organized!:laughing:

Looking forward to October....everyone have a magical time!!

:welcome: I added your information to the lists.

Anjalee save yourself some trouble and don't post my adrs yet. I've changed several already and still holding out hope for CG. I'll post final itinerary later. Lol

No problem. Like when you want them added. I did put your resort information though. :thumbsup2

List of all my reservations :) Can you tell I get to do all the girly stuff 'cause I'm going solo this trip, lol.

Akershus 10-2 @ 8:25pm
CRT 10-3 @ 11:45am
Pirates League 10-4 @ 2:50pm
HDD 10-5 @ 4:00pm
Garden View Tea 10-7 @ 2:40pm
Wishes Dessert 10-7 @ 8:15pm
Dine w/Imagineer FFC 10-8 @ 5:30pm

List of all my reservations :) Can you tell I get to do all the girly stuff 'cause I'm going solo this trip, lol.

Akershus 10-2 @ 8:25pm
CRT 10-3 @ 11:45am
Pirates League 10-4 @ 2:50pm
HDD 10-5 @ 4:00pm
Garden View Tea 10-7 @ 2:40pm
Wishes Dessert 10-7 @ 8:15pm
Dine w/Imagineer FFC 10-8 @ 5:30pm

Your trip sounds amazing! I've always wanted to do a solo trip to the World and possibly meet up with other people from the DIS, but DH is always trying to invite himself, so I just gave up :lmao:

Your trip sounds amazing! I've always wanted to do a solo trip to the World and possibly meet up with other people from the DIS, but DH is always trying to invite himself, so I just gave up :lmao:

lol, the only reason I'm going solo is hubby has to pick his days off a yr in advance so he couldn't change them when they changed the TOT dates :( And he won't let me take the kids out if school this time :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter