New soaps/shampoos

I always bring my own shampoo and cond when on vacation. It is a very good product which I always use at home with no problem. When I am at WDW I seem to have problems even with what I use. We feel so dried out and my hair seems dry also. We bring Dove for my son because he is sensitive to everything. I always just figured it was the water because I never used the samples. I did always bring them home though. Can't resist leaving them in the room when I figured I paid for them.

Glad to see the change. We were at HHI last week and no change while we were there. Going to VB over Spring Break hopefully it will be there by then (if not already). I am excited the old stuff was so very bad for your hair and skin. :goodvibes

at SSR now and no change here yet

I think that's the brand that they use and sell at the Grand Floridian. If it is, it's great stuff.

I use my own stuff at resort, but bring home the Disney stuff. I like using it(the soap especially) during the inbetween trip times.
I like the Mickey heads..does this mean no more mickey heads :sad1:

Have you not noticed the highly fragranced soap they were using! :scared1: I would hardly consider that white soap fragrance free! I would bring my own soap, because that stuff made my skin itch! LOL

The bath bar was Ivory......no scent at all.

Checked in to VWL today, and they still have the old products.
Looks like of all the WDW DVC resorts, only BWV has them so far.

I'll be at OKW next week, and will update again then.

I feel like I should bring one of the old bottles and pour the new shampoo in it. I guess I should keep them as a souvenir. Maybe they're gonna start selling the Mickey bottles now.

The bath bar was Ivory......no scent at all.

I have a Mickey bar in my bathroom right now, and I would not consider it fragrance free!
It is a personal preference, I guess and Disney can't please everyone all the time! So, Yeah! for the ones who welcome the change!:banana: Sad :sad1: for the one's who do not!

I've always bought our own stuff and have never used/tryed the stuff Disney provied. I guess I just thought it wouldn't be a nice as my own shampoo and conditioner. I'm kind of picky about hair products and I bring dial pump hand soap and a large bottle of shower gel for the whole family. I think it's also the fact that there are 5 of us and we'd run out of those little bottles by probably day 2. I did always think the bottles were cute though! :)

We checked into BCV today and have the new "product.";) It is H20 Aquatics here with Mickey etched in and WDW printed on it as well. I haven't found any lotion in our 2 BR yet though?:confused3

I have asmtha and lots of skin allergies but braved the soap at both the GF (H20 but different version there) and so far so good.

I agree that the old Mickey soap wasn't Ivory...close but it had a cherry smell and didn't float.

T&T today at VWL, and they now have the new products here (including the lotion).

I like change for the most part, these seem to be a little something new to look for. I have experienced H2o+ and found them to be quite nice.

Oh , I think the old soap was Jergan's--that has the "classic cherry almond smell"

I liked the products on the DCL in December so it's nice that they'll be at the DVC, too. But I'll miss the old packaging. We have a Mickey Mouse bathroom at home and the Disney packaging always was great for us to leave for guests who were visiting us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter