New to Disboards & Planning a Disney-themed Wedding

GlassSlipper14

Earning My Ears
Hello All!

I just found out about Disboards recently - interesting story actually...I received a call a few days ago from family members who were vacationing in Disney & they were telling me the details of a Disney wedding they just happened to be witnessing. They know I want to incorporate Disney (specifically Cinderella) into my wedding so they were calling me with details & sending me pics - so funny. Well my uncle ends up talking to the bride & she said I could find her on Disboards, which I never heard of. So today I'm searching for Cinderella cake toppers & find a link to this site! So here I am, newly engaged, & looking for Disney ideas for a May 2010 wedding. It would be a dream to have the wedding at Disney, but I don't think we'll be able to pull it off so I'm looking for ideas & suggestions on how to bring Disney to my special day. I, of course, have lots of ideas of my own, but I'm always looking for more & always changing my mind so please feel free to send me your suggestions.

Thanks!:worship:

Oh yay a new bride!!!! Congratulations. I'm sure you will find a lot of helpful advice and suggestions on here!:thumbsup2

That will be so neat if we can find out who the bride was that pointed you in this direction!

Congratulations on your engagement and welcome to the site! Can't wait to see your wedding plans!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter