Newbie checking in!

mannasn

Punk rock mama<br><font color=green>Thinks Toad Sw
Hi yall!

Just figured I'd say hello - I'm a full-time nursing student and mom of 2 rowdy boys (6 and 3) from Mississippi.

Went to WDW twice as a teen (ages 13 and 16 - I'm 28 now) and have been longing to go back since then! To make it even worse, both my best friend and my brother's family just got back from trips to meet the mouse! ::MickeyMo

So, I've set my sights on a trip as a graduation gift to both my boys and myself (in May 2006). Just hoping I'll be able to save up the money by then - such an expensive place to visit! Being a broke college student doesn't help matters there at all!

Thanks for having me! I can't get over how much awesome information these boards contain! :)

Welcome to the board! Hope you have fun here, & watch out for Tag Fairies. They're lurking everywhere! :earboy2:

:wave2: Hi - I'm from Mississippi also. I'm planning my 4th trip for Jun 06. You might want to try putting a jar on the table or counter for loose change. We have been dropping our change and a dollar bill here and there. It will surprise you how fast it adds up and you don't miss the money. I try anything to help with the cost. I hope you get to go. ::MickeyMo

:cool1: Great to have you along,have fun planning your trip,and best of luck with the nursing school!
Kirsten :cloud9:

welcome newbie!i'm a newbie too!sure we are gonna have fun on this site!!

Welcome, I'm a newbie and a nurse also. After all the hard work you have put into your education, you and your family deserve a vacation. Don't worry about how to pay for it. Just think your new career will help pay for it. Enjoy. :)

To all welcome and you stumble at the right place :cool1: if it's savings you want we got it here tips...tips..tips... lots of way to be able to get that trip and we're looking forward to hearing your plans for the year 2006 :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter