NEWS 5/17: Late 2019 itineraries released - link in post #1 (2020 watch thread will start soon)

Never booked a cruise before, so I want to be sure I get it. When DCL opens for public booking, cruises will be available for booking online thru Disney and also places like Costco, correct?

Yes, though it is up to each TA site to update their own website once its open to everyone anyone should be able to help you.

Will the "Fall 2019" release include Christmas/New Year's sailings?

Yes, traditionally. They could change it but its very unlikely.

I hold out hope for sooner, but my money is on March 9. The past couple of weeks there was more info on Magic European cruises and ports and now that she is in drydock I think we might get some more sneak peeks or info like the new activities added to the tween and teen clubs. They will want to reveal the new areas on the Magic before new itineraries are released. Just my guess. :)

Costco gives a percentage of cruise price back as a Costco cash card. You also get another 2% back if Executive Member.

Yes, that’s true. We do all our bookings through Costco. We get the cash card when we get back from our cruise. And we get the 2% executive membership amount back at the end of the year, with the rest of the 2% cash back.

Also, I booked on board our last cruise to get the shipboard credit, and I transferred it to Costco. The process was pretty straightforward, although it takes a couple of calls and emails. I believe I will get both the onboard credit and the cash card. Not sure how the 2% works in this case (for executive members). I never thought to ask. It might be on the full amount minus the deposit. Or maybe I won’t get it at all...

Oh, and don’t forget the 2% Disney credit when you use your Disney Visa Premier card to pay for the booking!

Yes, that’s true. We do all our bookings through Costco. We get the cash card when we get back from our cruise. And we get the 2% executive membership amount back at the end of the year, with the rest of the 2% cash back.

Also, I booked on board our last cruise to get the shipboard credit, and I transferred it to Costco. The process was pretty straightforward, although it takes a couple of calls and emails. I believe I will get both the onboard credit and the cash card. Not sure how the 2% works in this case (for executive members). I never thought to ask. It might be on the full amount minus the deposit. Or maybe I won’t get it at all...

Oh, and don’t forget the 2% Disney credit when you use your Disney Visa Premier card to pay for the booking!
Thanks to you both!

I hold out hope for sooner, but my money is on March 9. The past couple of weeks there was more info on Magic European cruises and ports and now that she is in drydock I think we might get some more sneak peeks or info like the new activities added to the tween and teen clubs. They will want to reveal the new areas on the Magic before new itineraries are released. Just my guess. :)

wait the magic is in a current dry dock for updates? i didnt know that.

wait the magic is in a current dry dock for updates? i didnt know that.
Complete gut and redesign of Cariocas into a Rapunzel themed restaurant, redesign of Vibe teen club, update of Signals bar, update of Cove Cafe, removal of Mickey Mouse Club in Oceaneers club and replacing it with Disney Junior like on the Wonder, update of part of the spa, redo of Pete's Boiler Bites into new counter service, and maybe more.

Complete gut and redesign of Cariocas into a Rapunzel themed restaurant, redesign of Vibe teen club, update of Signals bar, update of Cove Cafe, removal of Mickey Mouse Club in Oceaneers club and replacing it with Disney Junior like on the Wonder, update of part of the spa, redo of Pete's Boiler Bites into new counter service, and maybe more.
wow, I feel like they just did the reimagine. guess time flies.

They're getting rid of Cariocas. :(. Too bad, it's our favorite restaurant in the entire Cruise Line.

hey, what is everyone hoping for in the 2019 summer dates?:mickeyjum

I’m hoping for 4th of July cruises that work for our family.

I’m kinda hoping the fantasy moves the southern carribean to a different week so a 7 night during 4th of July will be available.

Also hoping there’s a Dream date that works for us if we decide against the 7 night.

Very well could be as we are going away for March break on then 10th
Last year they released fall 2018 day before our royal Caribbean cruise...
Now my money is on the 9th too

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter