NEWS 5/17: Late 2019 itineraries released - link in post #1 (2020 watch thread will start soon)

This would be our first time as Silver members:tongue:
Could you please give me idea of the amount for deposit would be .
September 2019, 3/4 Bahamas, Dlx Inside cabin,2 adults.
TIA

Change up in the Alaska itinerary options! The 9 night replaces Skagway with Sitka and the some of the 7-nights replace Tracy Arm with Icy Straight Point. Interesting since there doesn't seem much to do at Icy Straight other than a big zipline, and I would think everyone going to Alaska wants to see a glacier at one point.

I'm bummed the only cruise with 2 days in St. Petersburg is the second week of August. That's a no go with school starting.

Excited about Alaska with Sitka, but will probably be priced out.
Do you think the Sitka sailings will be more expensive because they will be more popular because of the port, or because of the dates? (Probably a combo of both, I'm guessing). I'm leaning towards the Skagway sailings because there seem to be more excursion options that will accommodate our then 2 year-old.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter