News: Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway FPs now Available

I am hoping for similar ride capacity to Great Movie Ride which is why I am planning to RD MMRR and FP+ SDD cause everyone says (haven't ridden so don't know) is not quickest at load/unload and limited capacity.

(If I am spreading incorrect information someone please correct me)

Martin at WDWMagic indicated that he has heard 1800-2000 hourly, which would be somewhat less than GMR was.

That is still a pretty high capacity though. I imagine that (after the first 2 weeks as they figure out how to run it efficiently) most of the people in the park who want to ride will will be accommodated. The wild card in that assumption is what percentage of attendees will want to ride it. Certainly anyone with a child under 40" (who have extremely limited options at DHS), but what will be the appeal beyond that...

I was one of the ones that was able to switch MFSR for MMRR yesterday. I think it was the right call since our first day at HS is evening EMH, so we are planning on making MFSR our last ride of the night on that day.

Anyone with experience in soft-openings? I’m there from Feb 28-Mar 2. Is there any chance they’ll soft open to walk on’s before 3/4 or are they usually hard dates? Worth a shot!

I have been wondering (hoping) the same thing!
We will be there the 23 -29

I just got a notice that MMRR will be a fastpass + option as of the March 4 opening date! Can anyone else verify this?

Anyone with experience in soft-openings? I’m there from Feb 28-Mar 2. Is there any chance they’ll soft open to walk on’s before 3/4 or are they usually hard dates? Worth a shot!
I'll never say never but they haven't done soft openings for rides in years. I think since the New Fantasy Land rides opened over at MK

If they are only starting the FP line at 10:30 that will be interesting to see it play out; I think it's smart, since that means until 10:30 the standby line will be moving at least.
How did you determine it was not giving FP till 10:30?

How did you determine it was not giving FP till 10:30?
Those of us who logged on within minutes of the FP's dropping only saw 10:30 as the earliest time across all the dates yesterday. Nobody has posted or commented having been able to find anything earlier. Was hoping to see people finding earlier times but none so far (if anyone has an earlier time please let us know!!!).

Those of us who logged on within minutes of the FP's dropping only saw 10:30 as the earliest time across all the dates yesterday. Nobody has posted or commented having been able to find anything earlier. Was hoping to see people finding earlier times but none so far (if anyone has an earlier time please let us know!!!).
Yeah, I got mine for both the 4th and the 5th but that's the earliest we go ever so I didn't even look for earlier times
I wouldn't doubt they waited till that late. I believe they've done that for other rides in the past. Seems to be a nagging memory in the back of my mind about that

Yeah, I got mine for both the 4th and the 5th but that's the earliest we go ever so I didn't even look for earlier times
I wouldn't doubt they waited till that late. I believe they've done that for other rides in the past. Seems to be a nagging memory in the back of my mind about that

I think Frozen Ever After used to only have FP times after World Showcase was open?

Yeah, that's tough. I'll see what shakes out before my trip but will probably stick with SDD, unless the rope drop to Runaway Railway is terrible.
How about Rope Dropping SDD and getting the FP+ for Railway?

traded SDD for MMRR on the 5th (9:45). Already had a FP for SDD on arrival day (so help me, American Airlines...). Glad to be able to experience both rides this trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter