News Round Up 2016

That is just wrong...that is like local carnival level of care, not up to Disney standards... although there are times I wonder if corporate Disney remembers they are supposed to have higher standards :sad2:

No, see it's a game. I clearly see letters....there's an "A," an "F," and an "X." Can't want to see what's next - it's a word puzzle!

Any truth to this rumor about Aerosmith being removed from RocknRoller Coaster?

http://www.****************.com/new...osures-coming-disney-s-hollywood-studios-fall

I can't get the link to work. It was an article from theme park tourist on September 1, stating that everything Aerosmith related had been removed from the gift shop. It eluded that the upcoming refurb might bring the removal of Aerosmith from the ride.

That website is blocked by Disboards. That's why you can't post the link.

2 things regarding this rumor:

1. If Disney was changing this ride during the upcoming refurb, they would announce it like they did with ToT in California.
2. They just added some Aerosmith merchandise last week.

IMG_2449-900x1200.jpg

1. If Disney was changing this ride during the upcoming refurb, they would announce it like they did with ToT in California.

View attachment 194314

Almost as ridiculous as the rumor that it would be getting re-theme'd to Mickey because there is Mickey Mouse Rock n Roller Coaster merchandise for sale. Mickey Mouse on ride specific merch? Never seen that.

View attachment 194314

I didn't realize they were blocked here. I didn't know if they were a reliable source or not. Glad to know there's no truth to it. I was surprised that I hadn't heard anything about it on this board, but I should have realized this was the reason.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter