News Round Up 2016

If you actually read the article at the link Ryan provided, it shows "grab & go" items and a "quick service" menu as well.

Um, I did read the article, hence my comment. I was thinking table service would be great. Sorry I didn't include quick service - to me that's on par with grab and go.

And i just pointed out a site that alreay does this. Point in fact, a lazy person would prefer one website , as with your board requires Multiple clicks. Having that link as a favorite will save you and others time, but most importantly it has the most reliable information anybody can find. You are making an arguement out of nothing. Moving on...

Yes, move on.... Ryan does a great job. Give the guy a break.

I appreciate but everyone is entitled to their opinion. I welcome all feedback on my ideas, if people don't like it I'll stop and try something else.

Very true. And you do a great job on the boards and with criticism. So then, that was my opinion --- you do a great job and wanted to try something new!!!! :D

Have a great day & study smart!

I'm hoping they come back soon. It was a fun little addition. Though I have heard stories of guests freaking out on cast about it.
It also seemed to be buggy - my bands weren't always picked up and it was hard to find a pattern as to why. The oldest was the least likely to be read, but even a brand new one would be missed a lot. Or sometimes it would pick up part of our group but not everyone.

I've got an idea but wanted to gauge interest. I'm wondering how many of you would be interested in a rumor tracker thread. This would track rumors if they came true, where they came from, etc. Just an idea.
I love the idea, but see you have locked the thread already. Which I get if you are resource tight.

Only suggestion I might add, is to have a rumor thread for each park, instead of one overall thread. Might make it easier to manage. I would be glad to help.

Why is all this stuff closing and stopping the week before OCTOBER!!! Argghhhhhh!!!!

Most of these have been stopped for a while now. It's just now making it to the blogs

(Also, October is the start of the new fiscal year for Disney, so 2016 budgets end next week which is why everything stops/changes around that time)

I love the idea, but see you have locked the thread already. Which I get if you are resource tight.

Only suggestion I might add, is to have a rumor thread for each park, instead of one overall thread. Might make it easier to manage. I would be glad to help.
My problem with it is I don't want to take away from discussion else where. I want a rumor to be reported and then have it discussed and one thread for rumor tracking might take away from that. I am definitely open to suggestions. The news round up thread works because it's smaller news stories that don't generate a ton of discussion. Larger stories like star wars land or whatever deserve their own threads. I'm just wondering if there is a better way to go about this.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter