News Round Up 2017

Sorry if someone has already pointed out this connection but we were just watching Zootopia last night for the first time since all this gondola talk. It would be cool if they themed the gondola system as the Zootopia "Sky-Trams." Kind of and IP ride before you even get to the parks.
I agree. Regular gondolas would look kinda stupid and tacky, maybe even tunnels that they go through that have immersive video screens

I agree. Regular gondolas would look kinda stupid and tacky, maybe even tunnels that they go through that have immersive video screens

I think they will have a "imagineering" type look. My guess is more "tomorrowland"...sleek, but not too obnoxious. Don't think they will fully "theme" them for practical purposes.

I think they will have a "imagineering" type look. My guess is more "tomorrowland"...sleek, but not too obnoxious. Don't think they will fully "theme" them for practical purposes.
Correct, they won't have a theme. Each station will fit in with where it is located though. For example the Epcot station will fit with the international Gateway look.

As always love the discussion but let's save the off topic topics for other threads. Let's stick to Star Wars land, Gondolas, and Pandora which is the most recent news we have.

If you read to the bottom it said the additional admission was an april fools day prank.
"Thank you for reading all the way to the end of Star Wars Land News. Because you were so attentive, you are the first to know: April Fools! The part about Star Wars Land being a separate ticket event for the first summer is a prank. However…it is something to think about. Let’s watch the comments and see who reads the whole thing."

"Thank you for reading all the way to the end of Star Wars Land News. Because you were so attentive, you are the first to know: April Fools! The part about Star Wars Land being a separate ticket event for the first summer is a prank. However…it is something to think about. Let’s watch the comments and see who reads the whole thing."

I fully expect there to be a hard ticket component to Star Wars Land (like couple times a week a special ticket for an after hours event or something) - and I could see them doing like the extra-extra hours they are doing for Pandora (and then jack the hotel rates up)

wait, so there will be an express gondola to take you right from Star Wars Land to Pandora?

Inside the new security bubble, offering free cupcakes and an extra tier 1 FP, and they even shoot fireworks at your gondola as it goes past. Access is $100 per guest per day.

As always love the discussion but let's save the off topic topics for other threads. Let's stick to Star Wars land, Gondolas, and Pandora which is the most recent news we have.

I really gotta get you some material to read on "slow news day"...

Minor diversions, my friend, if you leave the dog alone he'll go back to sleep

I know it's enabling them. But I figure it's not that far off from a buffet price and at least I can get some alcohol there. That helps me forget the credit card bill a little bit

A "little"?

...we gotta meet up and do it up right...I'll bring my frank the tank funnel

I fully expect there to be a hard ticket component to Star Wars Land (like couple times a week a special ticket for an after hours event or something) - and I could see them doing like the extra-extra hours they are doing for Pandora (and then jack the hotel rates up)
No doubt Disney will capitalize on that in some way.

I really gotta get you some material to read on "slow news day"...

Minor diversions, my friend, if you leave the dog alone he'll go back to sleep
I don't mind discussion. I just find the whole cupcakes, and protest at Potter stuff to be a bit much for this thread. We should at least try to remain on topics.

Reactions: eXo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter