News Round Up 2017

I don't mind discussion. I just find the whole cupcakes, and protest at Potter stuff to be a bit much for this thread. We should at least try to remain on topics.

latest

"Word is leaking out that when Star Wars Land opens Memorial Day Weekend in 2019, Disney may launch the “Summer Of Star Wars” at Disneyland and Disney World. From Memorial Day to Labor Day, Star Wars Land will open to guests only with a separate ticket for the “event” priced at $95 per day. "

And April fools? That's predictably dumb.

But isn't the take away that NONE of us doubted it. Stockholm Syndrome

It's even dumber when you post an April Fool's joke on March 31st. Ugh - I friggin' hate April Fools in the age of the internet. People post jokes and then they come up months or years later as actual topics. You can bet this will come up again in 2019 as a "rumor" because someone remembers it being posted.

I didn't believe it for one second. No way Disney does something like that. Now I wholeheartedly believe that they will have some sort of "limited access" hard ticket event either in the mornings before the park opens or the evenings after it closes, and it totally could be $95 for a 2-3 hour event that gives limited access to SWE.

And it will totally sell out as well.

They may also do the exclusive EMH for on-site guests to sell rooms similar to what they are doing for Pandora, but it won't be every night - they'll have some nights set aside for the hard ticket event.

I was wondering why AoA was so expensive compared to the other value resorts for September. At my trusted travel agency it was about $200 more than Caribbean for 7 days.

I always assumed the AoA suites were more expensive because they can fit 6 people, which I don't believe any other non-DVC resort can do besides the cabins at Fort Wilderness.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter