News Round Up 2017

Wonder where the Springs finds it's equilibrium. We always spend one or two evenings there, and love some of the new choices for meals but are not that enamored with the shops. The sheer number of new eateries begs the question if they want it to be an eating destination or a shopping destination. Or do they care one way or the other just that it is a .....destination. I figure they are getting close to a saturation point with all the new eateries and also feel it will seriously hurt some of their long time restaurants there and in the hotels. Only time will tell I guess.

Wonder where the Springs finds it's equilibrium. We always spend one or two evenings there, and love some of the new choices for meals but are not that enamored with the shops. The sheer number of new eateries begs the question if they want it to be an eating destination or a shopping destination. Or do they care one way or the other just that it is a .....destination. I figure they are getting close to a saturation point with all the new eateries and also feel it will seriously hurt some of their long time restaurants there and in the hotels. Only time will tell I guess.
The dining is definitely the highlight for me now. I still do some select shopping like the Co-op and Uniqlo but that is about it.

I do think they want it to be even more of a place you can "do stuff" at as well - with the Star Wars Virtual Experience being an example of that

The dining is definitely the highlight for me now. I still do some select shopping like the Co-op and Uniqlo but that is about it.
This is exactly Disney Springs for me. And I'm good with it. Love the new dining and those 2 shops are enough for me. I'd def try out a Star Wars immersive experience once but not likely over and over again. No doubt WDW has figured out the balance between repeatable in 1 week "dining" experiences and themed bars vs entertainment, shopping, et al.

I am sooooo late to the party (busy week at work)...but I missed the whole Big 10 convo and have to defend my team. :tiptoe: Two losses to ranked teams by 3 points or less on the road is hardly an embarrassment! Super disappointing for sure, but nothing to be embarrassed about - I also admit I have a degree from PSU, work here, and the players are great guys so I feel so bad that this is how their season has turned out. WE ARE!

Okay back to Disney ;)

I am sooooo late to the party (busy week at work)...but I missed the whole Big 10 convo and have to defend my team. :tiptoe: Two losses to ranked teams by 3 points or less on the road is hardly an embarrassment! Super disappointing for sure, but nothing to be embarrassed about - I also admit I have a degree from PSU, work here, and the players are great guys so I feel so bad that this is how their season has turned out. WE ARE!

Okay back to Disney ;)

Please stop. This isn't news nor anything to do with WDW, and it's turning me off from the entire thread.

Funny you'd pick them when there are winners in that state...

A friends dad played for the Flyers in the 70's. I don't know anything else but cheering for the Flyers. Myself, my son, my best friend and his son are all huge fans.

This is a family Disney form so I can't say what we think of Pens fans. ;)

A friends dad played for the Flyers in the 70's. I don't know anything else but cheering for the Flyers. Myself, my son, my best friend and his son are all huge fans.

This is a family Disney form so I can't say what we think of Pens fans. ;)

Frequent winners? Because in my 30 sum years that's what they've been...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter