News Round Up 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

They’ve done dead attractions before. Last year they had seasbase alpha. The figment shirt was dreamfinders too.

I get Retro (I got one of the Dreamfinder ones) - just seems odd to do a ride that literally is being taken out of commission right now ... but like you said Rteetz, thinking people might buy it if they are feeling sad it is going away

Boy, try to get THAT THING to fit in your luggage for the flight home..... yikes.... cute, but not so practical as a souvenir....

Just let the air out, before you pack. :)

Mickey-Balloon-Popcorn-Bucket.jpg

Boy, try to get THAT THING to fit in your luggage for the flight home..... yikes.... cute, but not so practical as a souvenir....

You could also put it in your carry on. I wouldn't trust anything fragile surviving checked baggage.

I wish they had a gallery of all the logo's in one picture. I would love to have a digital copy for my computer wallpaper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter