News Round Up 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't forget some Okoye being part of that female teamup!

I can picture Rocket being like "hmm, based on myself I was expecting you to be a bit more spider-like ... I mean, how can you call yourself Spiderman when you don't even have 8 limbs?!?!?!?"

Scarlet Witch and Mantis are in the film too...they could have one bad a** female team.

I sort of assume one of these will be in this movie, and one will be in next years movie, but yes I expect both these characters to bite the dust. (This isn't a spoiler - this is just what I believe will occur based on gut instinct.)

I agree with Captain America because I think Captain Marvel is going to take over him. I really don’t want Iron Man to go but I think RDJ is done with the role

So I watched Coco last night. Wow. I absolutely loved it. That was one of the most visually exciting movies I have seen in quite some time.

I posted something like this in another thread about why I will still go to Disney

Last night I watched Coco. I was amazed by the imagery and emotion they created for the Land of The Dead. Ever since I was a child I've had a fascination with sci-fi movies and the other worlds they created, fairy-tales, magic kingdoms, etc. Tim Burton movies encapsulate these worlds and Coco last night was another great example. If I could live in the existence created by The Fifth Element, I'd be there!
Now I'm not crazy ;), I know these place don't exist. But Disney is the only place that even comes close at replicating the feeling I get when I watch these movies. It's a little drug beast in me that needs to be fed every few years. So if I want to feel that type of wonder/magic - going to Pigeon Forge just isn't gonna cut it! :)
The real world details of cost vs worth (is it a "real" deluxe, soap dispensers, etc.) aren't a factor in my Disney trips. I realize it's an extravagant expense. That's why going to Disney is a special occasion trip, which we save separately for as long as have to.

I normally don't like overlays for rides, but man....I would love a Coco Ride!!! But I think this isn't happening?

Anyways, watch this movie if you haven't seen it.

Last edited:

got bummed out when it says they want someone with experience in the "Retail or Hospitality sectors" - so made me think they are just going to redo it as a fancier/more permanent festival center/story ... but then later it does mention "One of the main responsibilities of the job is the “design and production of a shop/restaurant or attraction” - so at least potential for an attraction to be there

The restaurant is suppose to be between 5-10k square feet correct? Also, the rumors show it going between test track and mission space.
I’m not sure on square footage but yes between Test Track and Mission Space with it being connected to the Mission Space building.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter