News Round Up 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to say, this ride is starting to look more appealing than I thought it was. After a trip to Universal in Dec, I was skeptical that this will be just another screen ride, but it looks like I might need to squeeze a day into an upcoming trip to go over and see this.
I was like you in that initially when it was announced I was concerned on the screens part and I was reading an article on the ride and even the article touched on that saying it appeared this ride might give screen reprieve lol.

I know my husband will want to go on it, me I've got to wait for more details and probably a ride video. I'm excited though for a coaster like this to be an addition. Now I'm looking towards the Jurassic Park/World coaster.

PizzeRizzo had just opened the last time we went and (unpopular opinion...) I'm really happy it'll be open again for this trip! I loved the atmosphere there and thought the food wasn't that bad. My son and I ate out on the balcony area overlooking the courtyard and found it to be a nice, peaceful break from the crowds. I hope it works out for us to eat there again this time.

I am intrigued by the idea of this new version of World of Color that aims to tell a bit more of a story, one focused on the villains

“Villainous!” – The new “World of Color” show weaves a Halloween tale about a young girl named Shelley Marie. This twisted tale carries Shelley on an unforgettable journey, exploring the villainous side of Disney characters through fountains, lights, lasers, projections and special effects. “Villainous!” shows that, deep down, there’s a little villain in all of us.

It’s a Disney After Hours event not EMH so added cost.

I can't keep up with the acronyms.

I actually somewhat enjoyed the pizza at Pizza planet (which I awesome is the same as pizza Rizzo).

I even spent a summer in NYC with access to their pizza.

I don't think my taste buds are all that refined, though.

So kind of news. For those of you who like parks music, the entire Pandora soundtrack came out on Amazon music. The parks music, not the movie soundtrack

Fact. It is known.
What does Amazon have in terms of Disney music? The Pandora soundtrack has been on Apple Music for a while now. Apple also has all the music from the Play Disney Parks app.

What does Amazon have in terms of Disney music? The Pandora soundtrack has been on Apple Music for a while now. Apple also has all the music from the Play Disney Parks app.

I have the Disneyland and Disney world best of compilations. The wishes music is on there. Now Pandora.

Not parks related but I have best of Pixar movie scores that I'm obsessed with

I don't know what's available on the Disney play app, never listened to it so not sure what it has that Amazon doesn't.

Amazon also has all the Disney movie soundtracks.

I have the Disneyland and Disney world best of compilations. The wishes music is on there. Now Pandora.

Not parks related but I have best of Pixar movie scores that I'm obsessed with

I don't know what's available on the Disney play app, never listened to it so not sure what it has that Amazon doesn't.

Amazon also has all the Disney movie soundtracks.
The Play app/Apple have a lot of the ride music. Things like Happily Ever After, Tiki room, Pirates, Haunted Mansion, Guardians in DCA, stuff like that.

The Play app/Apple have a lot of the ride music. Things like Happily Ever After, Tiki room, Pirates, Haunted Mansion, Guardians in DCA, stuff like that.

It's definitely integrated well with Apple music ... which I don't have and have no interest in having, so sort of sucks for me, but dems da breaks

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter