News Round Up 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

News

Star Wars episode 9 tickets have gone on sale about 20 minutes ago for those watching.

Fandango website is already crashing on/off this morning, but I managed to snag my reserved IMAX tix for the morning of 12/20. All the good seats for 12/19 evening were gone in a matter of minutes. Definitely selling tix faster than Endgame for my local IMAX

I'm worried. Do we have a thread to discuss?

FYI to everyone interested, I started a separate thread to discuss Rise of Skywalker - the trailer, your ticket buying experience, etc. .... after the movie comes out it will contain Spoilers, but until then we will only cover what has been released, so if you are trying to avoid even that, then avoid the thread. Otherwise, come'on in!

https://www.disboards.com/threads/star-wars-the-rise-of-skywalker-discussion-thread.3775762/

Well how does that work if I already bought it lol

Interesting that it reads the free year is for new and existiing wireless customers but only new home fios customers. I of course am an exisiting home fios customer but not verizon wireless so I guess no free year for me .... but I already got the D23 rate so not sure they would cover a year of that or how that would work anyway

Interesting that it reads the free year is for new and existiing wireless customers but only new home fios customers. I of course am an exisiting home fios customer but not verizon wireless so I guess no free year for me .... but I already got the D23 rate so not sure they would cover a year of that or how that would work anyway

Ideally year four would be free, but I very much doubt that would be the case here. ETA: I suspect this will not be a one time deal though. Most likely this will be like mobile operators offering free Hulu/Spotify/Apple Music. It may well be an ongoing perk for high-data plan customers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter