News Round Up 2020

Lol honestly I would have loved to be on the boat as it sunk. It was be a unique story of being walked off a ride after a break down. I suspect Disney prob gave everyone fresh clothes but i wonder if they have to replace a bunch of phones cameras and such, that could be pretty high compensation for some people. Now me I would have been like hey can i get 2 more APs?

I think this is 1 of 2 jungle cruise boats that allows for wheelchair/ECV guests. If confirmed, then I would expect those guests that need the ramp for wheelchair/ECV will have to wait a little longer for a boat.

There will be a special preview and live streaming of the opening of Mickey and Minnie's Runaway Railway for D23 members on March 4th.

Toon in to D23.com on March 4 for a special streamed event celebrating the opening of Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway at Disney’s Hollywood Studios! Go behind the scenes of the first-of-its-kind attraction with a two-part special event, brought to you exclusively by D23: The Official Disney Fan Club!

At 9am PT, a special episode of D23 Inside Disney will be on site at the attraction’s grand opening, talking with the Imagineers and creative minds to bring you inside this wild ride for a spin into Mickey’s cartoon universe!

Then, Walt Disney Imagineering will open up their doors for a special “From Sketch to Reality” program, in which Imagineers behind the ride, including Charita Carter and Kevin Rafferty, pull back the curtain during a fascinating chat that reveals some of the twists and turns of this wacky attraction.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter