News Round Up 2020

Disney has started to publish it's park hours for September. There is a noticeable lack of hours for Blizzard Beach after Saturday, September 12th. Last year BB closed about 6 weeks early for an extended refurbishment window. It appears to be following the same time-frame again this year.

We arrive Sep 12th and BB is our favourite water park. We'd really hoped to fit in more than one visit during this year's trip but unless things change it doesn't look like it will happen that way. :(

A submarine? Guess they've already started adding movie elements to the ride..

They ran the initial test of this addition back at the end of February. I think it was called 20,000 Leagues Under the Junge Cruise at the time. Looking at the new trailer there is certainly a little Captain Barbosa feel with the snake character. The question is, how do they bring a submarine AND pirates into the Jungle Cruise? If they can do it, what do they call it? 20,000 Leagues under the Pirate and Pals JungeCruise? Bob, there are so many ways to monopolize this!

Yes. :(

My dad took me to see Flash Gordon in 1980 at the Montclare Theatre in Chicago (long gone).

I have loved it ever since! I can recite the movie. Did you see the movie Ted (the one with the teddybear?) Fantastic Flash Gordon tribute! :)

As a child of the 80s, Flash Gordon is one of my all-time faves ... loved the Ted (1&2) references.

A few years back at Mickey's Halloween Party I threw on some khakis, my white/red FLASH t-shirt and wore a parted blond wig ... rocking a Sam Jones Flash Gordon costume in the MK! I figured a few people would recognize the costume, but I was getting FLASH (Queen) shouts all night

I really wish Disney would make more family suites at an actual value price. We just got back from 5 nights at Surfside, the sister resort to this one, and our family suite was seriously half the price of AoA and really the only difference was not having a second bathroom. Plus we didn’t have to give up our table space for a bed when someone slept a little later than everyone else!

I really wish Disney would make more family suites at an actual value price. We just got back from 5 nights at Surfside, the sister resort to this one, and our family suite was seriously half the price of AoA and really the only difference was not having a second bathroom. Plus we didn’t have to give up our table space for a bed when someone slept a little later than everyone else!

These also have windows facing outward, which to me is a plus. They just overall look nicer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter