News Round Up 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm excited that I'll get a discount while I'm at Touch of Disney next week. But I do think it's a little frustrating that I have to show 3 different things in order to get it. My app discount barcode, my AP card, and my ID. I'm sure that will get old fast! Or I'll end just just losing one of them 😂

I hope you have a great time!!!!

Ha ha! They had advised that at Tokyo Disney when the pandemic was first starting. Interesting thing - Japanese riders actually don't scream very much at all - they are generally quiet on rides, stoic even. It was probably some loud Americans that they had to ask. I am not sure how they expect people to control it on soemthing like Mission: Breakout though.

Ha ha! They had advised that at Tokyo Disney when the pandemic was first starting. Interesting thing - Japanese riders actually don't scream very much at all - they are generally quiet on rides, stoic even. It was probably some loud Americans that they had to ask. I am not sure how they expect people to control it on soemthign like Mission: Breakout though.

😆 I’d NEVER be able to adhere to those guidelines! Not only do I scream at the top of my lungs on roller coasters, but I also shout out words I can’t type here 😂 😂

Ha ha! They had advised that at Tokyo Disney when the pandemic was first starting. Interesting thing - Japanese riders actually don't scream very much at all - they are generally quiet on rides, stoic even. It was probably some loud Americans that they had to ask. I am not sure how they expect people to control it on soemthing like Mission: Breakout though.
Last summer, I thought my rides on EE and RnR were much quieter than normal. I wondered how much of that was the few skipped rows and how much was regular guests that were used to the rides.

I thought the general consensus (most commonly accepted rumor as of now) was that Cosmic Rewind is also having a later opening date next year like Tron. This link suggests ‘but it’s projected to open ahead of Walt Disney World’s 50th anniversary — which is October 1st, 2021! Of course, this could change, so we will keep you posted.’ Is their hope that Cosmic Rewind opens this year?

Thank you! I mean, they could have asked me to take out 6 forms of ID for the discount and I’d still be happy to just be back inside the parks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter