News Round Up 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
ugh, my heart leapt thinking today was the day Disney announced! I have an early to mid-august trip and am so curious if they are going to continue the early start!

They showed it this AM in our local news. It looked pretty impressive, but only runs Fri, Sat and Sundays. Sorry for the heart leap.

I hope it's a gourmet ice cream, and not just another grocery store brand parlor, like Plaza or Beaches & Cream.

I agree!!! I would love another good ice cream place. I honestly don’t like the ice cream served at Beaches & Cream, so I end up getting a Mickey Bar.

I agree!!! I would love another good ice cream place. I honestly don’t like the ice cream served at Beaches & Cream, so I end up getting a Mickey Bar.

There's always Epcot (France and soon to be Italy), but right now, if you don't have a reservation or can't park hop, you can't get in.

There's always Epcot (France and soon to be Italy), but right now, if you don't have a reservation or can't park hop, you can't get in.

I’m so picky. I’m a ‘vanilla’ girl when it comes to ice cream. Probably wouldn’t try it. 😬

I’m so picky. I’m a ‘vanilla’ girl when it comes to ice cream. Probably wouldn’t try it. 😬

Maybe they have an amazing vanilla or vanilla bean. I don't bother if it's vanilla, unless it's covered with a bunch of stuff and sauce or it's cherries jubilee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter