News Round Up 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
The park reservation calendar has a LOT more green again this morning for resort/ticket holder and I see a lot of open dining spots.
Edited to add that this is for May

Going to provide a visual for May, June, and July Park Pass Reservations. June seems pretty full, but if anyone needs reservations for July, now is the time to get them!

505011DF-5CBD-4D96-9DF6-9BE451040DF6.jpeg78ABACD4-75E7-4091-8395-D8B3C9D1341A.jpegF8D12339-81D6-4B8B-9C81-8C961D9E9890.jpeg

Going to provide a visual for May, June, and July Park Pass Reservations. June seems pretty full, but if anyone needs reservations for July, now is the time to get them!

wow May was all green except a few weekend days and the forth for May when
I posted just a bit earlier so it’s so crazy how fast it fills

The park reservation calendar has a LOT more green again this morning for resort/ticket holder and I see a lot of open dining spots.
Edited to add that this is for May
Did they mention anything about dining reservations getting cancelled along with park passes for those without tickets? Or maybe the cancelling of passes prompted people to go in and cancel their dining too?

wow May was all green except a few weekend days and the forth for May when
I posted just a bit earlier so it’s so crazy how fast it fills
I wonder if that's a lot of locals or people shuffling their park days around? Maybe a lot of people planning last minute trips?

I wonder if that's a lot of locals or people shuffling their park days around? Maybe a lot of people planning last minute trips?

I also think the new policy that Disney put forward is also helping out! (Canceling Park reservations that did not have a valid ticket linked to it!) People change their trips all the time, and the park passes were not getting canceled when those trips were switched! Looks like it’s making a difference!

Maybe they are adopting the 3 ft. distancing change announced yesterday by the Orange County Mayor? Any other changes? I don't suppose Casey's Corner or The Main Street Ice Cream Parlor are open?

No changes have been announced by Disney just yet, but I’ll be sure to post any new updates!!! Nothing on Casey’s or The Ice Cream Parlor.... but I’ll take that as a formal request and I’ll start working on a dance for you right away 😎💃🏻😂

Did they mention anything about dining reservations getting cancelled along with park passes for those without tickets? Or maybe the cancelling of passes prompted people to go in and cancel their dining too?
I think it’s probably people cancelling dining if they switch parks but....can’t know for sure I just saw a lot of Hollywood and Vine and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter