News Round Up 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to provide a visual for May, June, and July Park Pass Reservations. June seems pretty full, but if anyone needs reservations for July, now is the time to get them!

View attachment 571240View attachment 571241View attachment 571242
Whats crazy about this, is that we just added another kids friend to our July 3-10 trip and has HS reservations for 7/6 &7/8 both show as full on those days, but I was able to add them with out an y problems..........not sure why that was possible but it worked

Me too! I looked up what the website says and it is just a generic statement about distancing. So, theoretically, they could make the change and not announce it.

This would make the most sense. Why make a big announcement about it when it'd likely only get spun in a negative way against them? I bet we'll see it quietly happen. And then hopefully followed by the opening of more shows and dining! :cool1:

JOSH!!!!! Something about him just makes me feel so happy. I know people didn't necessarily like Bob Iger but I truly loved him and I get the same feeling when Josh talks about Disney. I feel like he really loves the company and not just the insane bucks it brings him. Bob Chapek just doesn't give me that warm feeling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter