News Round Up 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like the biggest news may be PS5 / Xbox Series X versions of Fallen Order with free cross-gen upgrades for current owners!

That’s awesome!!!! Thanks for sharing that!! I’m still only about halfway through Fallen Order!!!! I’ve been neglecting it, as Fortnite takes up all my gaming time lately!! 😬

Disneyland to Unveil New Annual Pass Program Before The End of 2021

“Ken Potrock said that they wanted to think about how guests would visit their parks in the future, not how they have visited for decades. Potrock described the new program will be consumer-centric.

Finally, Potrock said that they are working on the program right now, and said that Disney will “clearly be launching something before the end of the year”.”

Park Pass Availability Update-

As of 3:00, here is a look at the current availability calendars.

Note: a bunch of yellow dates still have availability at more than one park. I would assume as they continue to cancel reservations, without valid tickets, we should continue to see some additional availability. I’ll definitely keep an eye on it.

B63EB778-C71B-4B52-947A-7C1E138068B2.jpegDB30205E-126A-4895-80C1-3B04F90D7ABD.jpeg81D785B9-BE68-463D-B414-8924259AEC58.jpeg

Park Pass Availability Update-

As of 3:00, here is a look at the current availability calendars.

Note: a bunch of yellow dates still have availability at more than one park. I would assume as they continue to cancel reservations, without valid tickets, we should continue to see some additional availability. I’ll definitely keep an eye on it.

View attachment 571345View attachment 571346View attachment 571347
When i was on the phone with DVC this morning the CM said that there are a lot of cancelations coming down lately from both Canada and Europe for summer trips. ESP since Disney changed the Cancellation policy

When i was on the phone with DVC this morning the CM said that there are a lot of cancelations coming down lately from both Canada and Europe for summer trips. ESP since Disney changed the Cancellation policy

Good to know! Thanks!

We received two Passholder magnets a few weeks ago - the old Mickey ones, maybe because we just recently renewed. I hope we'll be getting these too!

It’s definitely possible you received them for your renewal, and the new magnets will follow soon! That would be great!! 🤞🏻🤞🏻 If by chance you do not get the new magnets anytime soon, don’t hesitate to contact them!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter