*** Newspaper Exchange sent/received *** COMPLETED :o)

spookysarah

DIS Veteran
Names have just gone out.:thumbsup2

Please post here when you send and receive a package.

Final mail date is 28th February.

Have fun everyone and don't forget I'm just a PM away to help you in any way. :goodvibes

Hoping to get one package in the mail tomorrow and the second should follow suit a little later in the week.:goodvibes

Both of my international packages went out today air mail. They are going in opposite directions.

One is making it's way to it's destination and the other is still sitting here, but will be going out later this week. It's not going as far, so didn't see the point it rushing to get it sent off;)

Both of mine are in the mail.. thought one would have arrived at it's destination today, but judging from an e-mail I received letting me know that mine was in the mail, it would appear that it didn't make it and Monday is a public holiday over in the West, so now I have to hang off until Tuesday to hear anything.

Oh and I got mine from Elaine today. :goodvibes GMTA... as she also sent hers on Wednesday, so they must have a better service over in the West than we do, here in the East.

I've e-mailed her to let her know it's arrived too Sarah.

Ok was due to post mine today but my little one was very sick during the night and isnt well at all this morning, so i'm going to post mine tomorrow or Monday.

Have received my parcel from wall*e2008. Thank you so much Colleen for sending. Have had a sneaky taste of the crackers before my DH comes home from work:rolleyes1 Looking forward to sitting down with a cup of tea and have a read of the papers. Thank you once again:flower3:

:wave:

I just wanted to report in that I will be leaving in the morning and won't be back until March 9.

If my package arrives I won't be able to let you know until I get back.

Have a great week everyone.

Have received my parcel from wall*e2008. Thank you so much Colleen for sending. Have had a sneaky taste of the crackers before my DH comes home from work:rolleyes1 Looking forward to sitting down with a cup of tea and have a read of the papers. Thank you once again:flower3:

Your welcome. I hope you love the crackers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter