*** Newspaper Exchange sent/received *** COMPLETED :o)

Sorry that it has taken so long to post again, I got 2 papers 1 was the Courier which is the same name as my hometown paper and the other one I can't rem what the name was :headache: along with a pack of cracker/cookie things (The box was needing some major tlc, split all the way open and the contents was crushed...that is what i get from something coming from india!...LOL)

Thanks again

Sorry that it has taken so long to post again, I got 2 papers 1 was the Courier which is the same name as my hometown paper and the other one I can't rem what the name was :headache: along with a pack of cracker/cookie things (The box was needing some major tlc, split all the way open and the contents was crushed...that is what i get from something coming from india!...LOL)

Thanks again

That would have been the Fofar Dispatch (it was my mum that sent that package). Such a shame that the Jaffa cakes were all crushed. Still can't believe it went via India! Thanks for posting!

I hang my head in shame but there is one more to arrive. It is a non DISser and due to an admin error (mine :sad2: ) a package was just mailed today. I closed this exchange as all DIS packages had arrived but as Elaine is a dibber and the only dibber participating I forgot that there would be no place online for her to share in the excitement of her package arriving. She has received a package from Auriel and is awaiting the long overdue second one. I will copy her post over when it arrives.

Sorry Elaine, I never meant to hurt your feelings :flower3:

Hi Sarah

Yaya that final package has arrived. :goodvibes here is the post from Elaine -

What a lovely surprise today when I got home and found a package lying on the doormat, thanks very much. Just had a quick look through the papers but looking forward to sitting down and reading them properly.

Thanks for the bars of chocolate and yummy tablet, this is one of my favourites. Also liked and appreciate my tea towel.

What a "scunner" the kids spied the chocolate, now I can't eat it all to myself.

Thanks again for all my goodies.

Love

Elaine x

Enjoy your package Elaine. make sure you get some of that chocolate to sit down and munch on when you are reading the papers.

That's us totally finished up now. Thanks to everyone who took part and especially to Elaine who was so patient when thinngs went wrong.

Sarah x

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter