Next SW release watch???

Thank you everyone!!! :) Another one here refreshing the screen and doing a double take when I saw August 3rd LOL!!! :eek: We are flying out of Philadelphia Wed. July 5th at 8:50pm and then flying home Sat July 15th at 8:45pm. Total for 3...$531.30. The late afternoon/early evening flights were already unavailable for our return and since we figured it was a Sat we still had Sunday to get situated at home before going back to work! :thumbsup2

I have never flown SW before....did I do the right thing? I booked the Promotional Fare. Now what happens if a DING fare should come out for us?? I have no idea what to do.

Im sure I will have a zillion questions now that we booked. But thanks again for everyone watching and reporting!!! :goodvibes

Our fares from PIT for 3 would be $528 RT ($79+ pp/segment). AT's currently @ $99 but, should go on sale for $69/79+.

How much lower does SW go on a DING fare?

Instead of extending trip 1 day, think I'll use the difference & Book a deluxe AP for last day.

Good luck to all.

Well, I'm not biting (yet). The fares from San Antonio & Austin are $360 pp/rt!!! :scared1: Houston is a three hour drive and Corpus Christi fares are no better. I guess I'll ride it out awhile longer and hope for a DING. I've never paid more than $255. :worried:

tmt martins said:
I missed the flights down as well :furious: I had a meeting in the AM and couldn't get to them until now.

I have RR due so FREE for me BUT DW.DD.DM.DsF Paid big I guess I will hjave to start watching for Dings Now

June 25th 7:50am- July 2nd 8:10pm I'm getting in early and staying late as well.

:goodvibes We have a Tara, too. Ours will be 11 in March.

deedeetoo,
I just checked round trip from Providence and got rates of $129 pp. Were your dates and times gone already? Unfortunately I need August 11 and August 18 so I'll keep watching.

Got mine for 249/pp Rt. I'm basically satisfied. Last time we went it cost $200 pp, considering fuel prices, I'll take it. I may watch for a DING, but I'm not sweating it!! Now, I can start the countdown!!! :woohoo: :cool1: Bring on June :moped:

I've really enjoyed for fares with all of you!!! Good luck on whatever you decide and hope you get the fare you want!! :wave:

I was happy to see the airfare thru Aug. like everyone else. I do have a question. I wanted to price a full vacation w/ SW Vacations. But that part of their website was not updated. It will still take only the dates until 6/9. Any comments about that? Will it may be updated w/ SW Vacations tomorrow?

Thanks
Magalex

We're waiting for 8-4 through the 17th. I hope the prices are lower than what just came out for July. Those prices are $68 more round trip than I can get with Airtran. I've been holding out since everyone on these boards seems to think SW is so great, but now I'm starting to worry.

Ended up having to book to come home a day early because I just can't stand the wait (was planning to stay until Aug 4). A little more than I was hoping, but still $34 less than Airtran for the 4 of us. Got the times I wanted with direct flights (which are hard to come by out of BWI) for $740 total for all 4 of us.

Hope everyone else's day was as Magical as mine.

Pretty good rates except that with the early N/S flight we would need to stay over close to the airport the night before. With extra lodging, going Airtran is a better deal.

The prices for us out of Detroit for July are ridiculously high! Southwest is definitely not in our cards as everytime I price it, it's always higher than NWA or Spirit out of Detroit.

Happy flying to all, Tiger

Any guesses on when they'll go beyond aug 3rd? I need august 6th. I cannot believe after all this waiting, we have to wait longer! i am not booking anything, even one way, YET, i think these will go down when they see all the flights won't fill up. Air tran is only slightly higher than this! :(

Waited all this time, need the 5th of August. Times available aren't good and prices aren't so hot either. Man with all the hype, I figured SW was the way to go. I'm not convinced.

The nice lady who helped me out at SW this am guestimated that the next round of fares may come out somewhere around mar 17 based on last year. Now friends, :worship: :confused3 PLEASE don't hold me to this, just sharing what I was told for what it will be worth.

I really feel for those of you who were hoping to see 8/5. I've been on pins waiting for 6/11 to open up! We're 107 days from arrival and it's looking like we might choose to depart on the 10th instead because I don't want to get up at dawn to catch a plane that will land near noon. It would be just as well to depart late in the afternoon the day before, hopefully get an extra night on our Pop Century ressie and then have the full day on Sunday to do whatever we were trying to squeeze in to half of a day if we'd arrive on the 11th.

Hey all Missy and family here well finally the wait is over.I booked our trip this morning out of providence and was very happy with my itinerary i got the flights that i wanted i even the price wasns't bad either.Well i hope everyone got what the were looking for.See you all a the happiest place on earth.My family and i will be at the boardwalk on june 25th thru july 1st. SEE YOU ALL THEN.MISSY AMD FAMILY

Well, it looks like I can bow out of this thread. It's been fun waiting with you all!

I'm going to go have a couple of :drinking1 with my new best buddy Mr. Lightsticks. I'll make sure he gets some :coffee: before directing traffic on the tarmacs again. ;)

grimley1968 said:
Well, it looks like I can bow out of this thread. It's been fun waiting with you all!

I'm going to go have a couple of :drinking1 with my new best buddy Mr. Lightsticks. I'll make sure he gets some :coffee: before directing traffic on the tarmacs again. ;)

:lmao: thanks.....see ya next year. somebody record the day, date and time.....for next year......(told ya it was a thursday- :goodvibes )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter