Next SW release watch???

I need August 9th. I wonder if the same ding special will come out the same day as it did last year. :confused3

Hello Luv - we're booked for the Swan in August too! Waiting for 8/10-28 to open and subscribing now. I'm figuring around March 15-18 for these dates to open up, unless the Ding Birthday thing tomorrow opens new dates for one day. :duck:

I am looking for the next date release--that would be awesome if they opened them up for the day!!! I am not going to get my hopes up--but it would be great!!

I'm waiting for Sept 21 - 25 and SW is the only direct flights from RI. If I was going during this last release there were great flights and rates available. Hoping it will be the same for my dates

Late March is the safest bet right now. I'll wait as all the fares right now here are over $200. When SW comes out, it will most likely knoick everyone down.

:headache: :badpc:

I wasn't able to jump on the fares when they were released and have been watching the lowest price fares slip away on both Southwest and AirTran. We're looking at purchasing our airfare in the next week or so for 6/10 out of PHL.

Is there a history of when DING! fares are sent? I really wasn't expecting to pay more than $100 pp one-way, and a DING! would be awesome right now, but that's what I'm facing in the week since SW opened up flights through 8/3. Even AirTran is selling down. Just yesterday I saw a great flight and today it was gone.

I'm not prepared to buy immediately upon searching - need to transfer my money from ING and the person I'm traveling with is waiting for a refund check to cover her airfare. CC's are not an option for either of us.

You'll probably find the cheapest DINGS! for your dates in May and even in early June. It seems like SW is waiting closer to release DINGS! compared to what they first did. They will release some sooner but they won't be as good as the ones the month or weeks before. Keep checking!

If I bite the bullet and buy the fares for $128 ($138 w/tax and fees) and DINGs come about later, can I get the fare adjusted? We are anxious to get the flight booked so we're not stuck in PA! :thumbsup2

Luckymommyx2 said:
You'll probably find the cheapest DINGS! for your dates in May and even in early June. It seems like SW is waiting closer to release DINGS! compared to what they first did. They will release some sooner but they won't be as good as the ones the month or weeks before. Keep checking!

yep....trying to fill those seats on the plane!

Mid to late March for next release date? Hope the rumor is true!
I am waiting for 8/22-9/1.....Hope the rates are good from NY.

I am waiting for flights to open up for early November. Are those likely to be released with the next ones that come out? And is the best time to book on SW right after the fares are released?

thanks!

I am waiting for end of August. I know there is info on last years March release date for end of August. Can anyone please tell me when it occurred last year?? THanks

For the history of release dates, see post #115 (next release should be about the last (or next to last) Thursday of March 11amEST). I personally find it better to book right away...I wait for the rates to be released (keep refreshing my screen) and book right away. I am particular when I fly down but a little flexible when we come home. We set our vacation to co-incide with a visit to my DFIL. His birthday is July 4th, so we always stop at the parks for a few days on our way to stay with him for a week. The times I want usually book first, along with a return trip on a Friday, Saturday or Sunday night late. If you don't have anything "set" and are flexible, they will usually "DING" fares and run internet specials closer to the following release date to fill those empty seats. (Altho, I wonder how many empty seats there is in the summer going to MCO? :confused3 ) So, good luck! :thumbsup2 Hope this helps.

Awww shucks- I am in the waiting game for 12/12- 12/19. So I have to sit and wait for December's dates to come out. One good thing- nonstop flight from Buffalo to Orlando- awesome. It will take like 2 1/2 hours to get there. Definitely want to fly southwest this time around. YIPPPEEEE!!!! :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

:banana: :banana: I got my flights for $79! :thumbsup2 To my delight Southwest opened up Promotional fares this mroning from PHL to MCO on 6/10 and MCO to PHL on 6/17. For the past two weeks I've been considering the $128 Fun Fares and was ready to suck it up and pay extra - plus I'm waiting for my friend to get her income tax refund so we could buy together. I left her know I was buying today :guilty: but she's okay with it.

Thank you for your post! I just saved $180 on our flights out west this summer!
:cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

iNTeNSeBLue98 said:
:banana: :banana: I got my flights for $79! :thumbsup2 To my delight Southwest opened up Promotional fares this mroning from PHL to MCO on 6/10 and MCO to PHL on 6/17. For the past two weeks I've been considering the $128 Fun Fares and was ready to suck it up and pay extra - plus I'm waiting for my friend to get her income tax refund so we could buy together. I left her know I was buying today :guilty: but she's okay with it.

I'm so bummed!

Either yesterday or the day before, the promotional fares for MCO-PIT were $68, so I waited to book. Now today they're $79. :guilty: I should have booked them when they were at $68!

I'm waiting for September dates and I really hope they don't open up on the morning of 3/24 - when I'm on my way to Maine and will have no internet access!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter