• Arizona Cardinals

Votes: 8 6.4%
  • Green Bay Packers

Votes: 6 4.8%
  • Seattle Seahawks

Votes: 10 8.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Where is a link to that story? I never heard about that.

I don't have a link to the article. I've been listening to the 911 call that the younger sister made to the police. The call took place night before Charlie Sly recanted anything concerning Manning. And that was days before the documentary was released.

I don't have a link to the article. I've been listening to the 911 call that the younger sister made to the police. The call took place night before Charlie Sly recanted anything concerning Manning. And that was days before the documentary was released.
OK. So, has this been proven by the authorities or on the 911 tapes that they know Peyton sent these people to this guys house? And Charlie Sly was the one who leaked the info about HGH, correct?

The story is on the Washington Post. I can't get that site here at work to give you a link, but it's titled, "Inside PM's secret investigation into Al Jazeera documentary". An interesting read but hardly "thugs" sent to terrify Sly into recanting his story. My opinion is that the guy was just trying to be self-important and throwing out famous names and then got called on his "truthful statements". PM was not the only athlete named, there were multiple other football players and baseball players too.

Not sure if this is the article, but it explains the story a bit:

https://fr.sports.yahoo.com/blogs/n...2105085.html?pt=tAD4SCT8P74044-08-44.html?vp2

It's somewhat important that he outed not just Manning but several athletes -and at the time he did not know he was being recorded by AJ. So to me,it wasn't a direct attack at Manning, making it more legitimate -I'd question it more if it was only about him. The fact that Charlie Sly suddenly took back his comments definitely is fishy. Why would he lie???

If HGH was acceptable to use in 2011, why doesn't Manning just come out and say that? The story would be over. But he is denying it....

Not sure if this is the article, but it explains the story a bit:

https://fr.sports.yahoo.com/blogs/n...2105085.html?pt=tAD4SCT8P74044-08-44.html?vp2

It's somewhat important that he outed not just Manning but several athletes -and at the time he did not know he was being recorded by AJ. So to me,it wasn't a direct attack at Manning, making it more legitimate -I'd question it more if it was only about him. The fact that Charlie Sly suddenly took back his comments definitely is fishy. Why would he lie???

If HGH was acceptable to use in 2011, why doesn't Manning just come out and say that? The story would be over. But he is denying it....

I see it differently. I could lie in a bar and claim to have been Miss Maryland in 1983 or to have slept with John Travolta in 1979 and who's to catch me lying, at least until my statements are recorded, investigated, etc. and then I'm like "oh crap, I was just trying to be important or brag." Disclaimer: I was not Miss Maryland nor did I sleep with JT.

Congrat's to the Bronco's D, they were great!

Halftime show was :crazy2:, and the 50 MVP ceremony was sweet, minus the booing for Brady. Way to be classy people. Great to see all those MVP's in one place!!

The crowd booing Brady surprised me. I didn't expect loud cheers like some of the others got, but at least polite applause.

I did some digging around and a couple of things stand out to me. 1) Sly didn't even work at the institute until 2013 but the claims are being made that this was from 2011?? Red flag. 2) It is coming from Al Jezeera which is now out of business and was never known as a credible news network in the first place and this guy said he was fishing for some info from the reporter to see what he could come up with? Red flag. 3) He mentions Mike Tyson. Why in the world would a boxer who's been out of boxing for over a decade need steroids? To me, this guy looks like a doofus and was probably running his mouth to make himself sound like he knows some secret stuff. Time will tell but I don't know how credible this whole thing is.

As for the thugs, it was two PI's and I couldn't get any confirmation on what they were doing or how his family knows they were linked to Manning. Maybe they were investigating this for him or maybe they were there to cause some damage. We will find out eventually. And, HGH was banned in 2011 by the NFL but they didn't start testing for it until 2014. This makes no sense to me either.

I did some digging around and a couple of things stand out to me. 1) Sly didn't even work at the institute until 2013 but the claims are being made that this was from 2011?? Red flag. 2) It is coming from Al Jezeera which is now out of business and was never known as a credible news network in the first place and this guy said he was fishing for some info from the reporter to see what he could come up with? Red flag. 3) He mentions Mike Tyson. Why in the world would a boxer who's been out of boxing for over a decade need steroids? To me, this guy looks like a doofus and was probably running his mouth to make himself sound like he knows some secret stuff. Time will tell but I don't know how credible this whole thing is.

As for the thugs, it was two PI's and I couldn't get any confirmation on what they were doing or how his family knows they were linked to Manning. Maybe they were investigating this for him or maybe they were there to cause some damage. We will find out eventually. And, HGH was banned in 2011 by the NFL but they didn't start testing for it until 2014. This makes no sense to me either.
I posted this in the Super Bowl thread but it is so good. So clever and I love the line about the HGH allegations and New England:

Reactions: BDL
I've done exhaustive research into this and it is more probable than not that Manning used HGH.....

The crowd booing Brady surprised me. I didn't expect loud cheers like some of the others got, but at least polite applause.

Tom Brady should be flattered by the reaction, and it appeared he was. It's almost as good as a standing ovation.

I have a strong dislike for Brady and thought it was pretty rude. He was there to be honored and be part of a ceremony... That's it.

ETA- I'm agreeing with you. I don't know why that reads so mean LOL!

I have a strong dislike for Brady and thought it was pretty rude. He was there to be honored and be part of a ceremony... That's it.

ETA- I'm agreeing with you. I don't know why that reads so mean LOL!

Don't worry about Brady -he could care less, why should we feel bad for him. He knows he'll be in the race again next year anyway. Besides, he's from that area ...maybe they know him better than we do?

Don't worry about Brady -he could care less, why should we feel bad for him. He knows he'll be in the race again next year anyway. Besides, he's from that area ...maybe they know him better than we do?
Oh I don't feel bad for him. It just wasn't very nice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter