• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

NHMickey's Pin Party Starts!!!!!!

Parkhopper

Disney Collector
Made it to NHMickey's NH Pin Palace today after our journey from Maryland. Drove to Milford Connecticut on Friday Night. This morning woke up and drove to East Providence Rhode Island to have lunch at our favorite Italian Restaurant in RI, Uncle Tony's Pizza and Pasta. It is a shame that it isn't closer to Maryland. After a wondeful lunch we headed out very full and started off to NH by way of the Natick Gallery Store. Spent way too much money there on pins. Then we made it up to Nashua, NH where we ran into our favorite RV salesman at work (he was just closing up, but found time to show us a couple of units just in case we were interested). Then we went back to the Pin Palace and got NHMinnie and headed off to the Manchester Disney Store. Followed by dinner and back to the Pin Palace for trading. Tomorrow is the meet and we are looking forward to seeing everyone. Now, everyone here has gone to bed and I have been left alone sitting in Nat's main pin room. Do you think he would notice if a few of these framed sets made it out to my van????? Having a great time!!!

I was just going to bed and figured I would check the boards. Sorry I missed you at the restaurant today. I waited until 12:45 and then I had to go. :(

I'm leaving at 9 and meeting Lisa on the road at 10. We should be to the Pin Party by noon. We're bringing lots of goodies. :)

See you tomorrow..........actually it's already tomorrow. :p :p

Sitting here at work - watching the clock slowly tick. I can't wait - home, shower and off I go.

Kathie - go to bed - one of us has to be awake when I drive to NH!!!!

Just checking the boards and printing out directions before I hop in the shower. Should be there around 12-12:30. Can't wait!

Okay, so I have been here all night waiting for my voucher and information about when the event will start. Come to find out I have been waiting in the wrong line and needed to be out in the car line in the driveway for voucher distribution. Oh well, still don't seem to be too many people here yet so I am hopeful to still get a voucher for this NH pin event, however the team organizing this event seems to be holding back that information.

Well the line has been gone through... All the vouchers are handed out... Anyone see Vince????

sniff sniff..drip drip...sniff...I am so sad I cant be there with you all. I wouldnt even need to trade, would just love to meet you all and see your pins..sniff, sniff....

boo hoo
cindy:( :( :( :(

we just got home from the world and it seems like all of the fun is up North of here! Hope you all have a safe drive and a GREAT time!
Wish I was there too!
Holycow
Lisa

This is a scary post :) with all of you together in one home! I hope Nat invited his neighbors, so when there is a lot of noise, they cannot complain because they are there! I just read John's post about spending the night in a rental car in FL for the Studios pin event. I sure hope John didn't sleep in a car again :). And, Parkhopper, I bet Nat has an inventory somewhere of all those pins & frames, so yes, I think he would notice!! Hope all is well!

I hope everyone had a wonderful time! I'm so disappointed that I wasn't able to go. I worked both yesterday and today, and wouldn't you know the weather was GREAT while I was working...and both last night and tonight as soon as I got home the thunder and lightning started and the heavens opened! I should've gone to NH...sigh.

I am so bummed out. John has been sick since he got home from good old Florida.

I swear it was the smoke. He has not been out of the house since Friday.

You guys have a great time and be nice to Nat.

Having lots of laughs, and just about to go in for another round of pin trading. There has been more food here than on a cruise ship. Anyone who has taken a cruise will understand. Only 1 hour and 50 minutes until the midnight buffet. Quite the pin event here although I missed out on the vouchers and most of the pins were sold out before I could get there. I have been able to trade for a lot with TIGGERSMOM, DOM, BRIMEL, and ~Kathie. However, even though I have been here for over 29 hours Nat will still not trade with me. Brought pins specifically to trade with him and he keeps putting me off. Still have a few hours left here for trading. Got to get back in there and trade!!!

And I thought it was only Scott that would not trade with you..... ;)

Sounds like you all are having too much fun.

Debbie

Just a quick update... We are still going strong... It's 12:30AM

Well, it is just after 2:00am and the NH Pin Party has just come to an end. Everyone is now crashing and going to bed. This was one great meet. Nat really knows how to throw a great pin party!:bounce: :bounce:

At 14 hours I think this must be one of the longest pin trading meets that I have ever been to. We traded and traded and everyone got some really great pins that they wanted. Suzi and I personally traded for 21 pins that we didn't have in our collection. We still haven't traded with Nat, but then he said that he was tired and going to bed and left me with the pins saying that I could pretty much take what I want. Hmmmmm. I am sitting in his main pin room right now. Oh well, we will probably trade in the morning.....make that later this morning. I have waited 33 hours I can certainly wait a few more.

I am glad that we were able to make it up here for this meet. Our big thanks to our host NHMickey for a wonderful meet full of fun, trading, great food, lots of laughs, and an overall most enjoyable time with great friends!!!!!!!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Good morning everyone! The NH Pin Palace is buzzing with activity as the hard core traders rouse themselves to face the morning! The first words that were spoken this morning were "There better not be a camera anywhere around here!!!!!!!" The group is alive and well.......well they are alive. Can intense laughter actually give you a hangover without any alcohol??? We had a blast and haven't laughed that hard in a long time. Well, ~Kathie sniped my trade with Nat last night for the pin that I brought up specifically for him. Only a short time left to complete a trade here (decided against going into his shadow boxes last night while he was asleep and creating my own mega trade).

What's this I hear????.......Better go get in line?????.... something about vouchers for breakfast?????....Gotta run!!!!!!

Hello NH Pin Traders

Wish I coulda been there. Still trying to shake whatever the fires, in Florida, turned on. Sneezing, itchy eyes, weakness, etc.

Glad y'all are having a good time.

Just 2 questions ?????

Has it stopped snowing in NH---I hear they get about 2 days a year, of warm weather ???????

Did Nat treat you guys and gals to some 'Cheese Soup', from Le Cellier ?????

john59

Wow! This was everything you could want in a Pin Meet! Lots of laughs with some great people, tons of food (thanks, ~kathie!), and an obscene number of pins. I felt like such a neophyte! I was able to trade with everyone, though. No sharking, no pressure, lots of wonderful stories. We have got to do this again! Thanks, Nat & Sandy. You guys are super hosts!

WOW!!! We had a blast and I want to thank everyone for coming... I will be posting a few picturs in a bit but I did want to say WOW!!! We traded for hours... And the food was fantastic. Thank you so much kathie...:D :D :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter