• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

NHMickey's Pin Party Starts!!!!!!

We traded, we ate, we laughed, we ate, we traded, we told stories, we laughed, we ate and laughed and ate and laughed. It was so much fun sharing stories and laughing until we cried.

We saw the NHMIckey Memorial Tree, a Hidden Mickey in the Pool, and even Hidden Mickey's in the bathroom. :) Best of all was seeing the Pin Palace in person. It's amazing. Pictures don't do it justice.

Just as amazing was the artwork and carvings that Dom brought. Fantastic......what a talented guy he is. He makes it look so easy. Thank you so much Dom for sharing. You really have a wonderful gift.

I traded with everyone and came home with 22 pins that I didn't have. Even though I did snipe Vince in a trade with Nat. Sorry Vince!!! :p

I just got in a short time ago. Hope everyone made it home safe. I know the Parkhopper's won't be checking in until tomorrow. Thank you Sandy & Nat for opening your home to us Disney pin trading loonies. I had a wonderful time.

Looking forward to see you all in a couple of weeks at Parkhopper's Pin Party. :wave:

Got home a little but ago,and recovering nicely.

I had an absolute fabulous time and can't thank Nat and Sandy, and chloe, for opening their home to us.
Good pins, good food, good fun and FABULOUS people.

I can't tell you how much fun it was!!

Now on my way out to Sox game - in the rain!!

Just got in and did we have a great time! We traded, ate, laughed, traded, ate, laughed, until we gave out last night then we went and did it all over again this morning!!!

I made some GREAT trades!! Thank you ~Kathie, the Parkhoppers, Nat, Lisa and Steve! Steve, I really liked that Disney Quest Alien, the "one-eyed tree" according to his son. I will have to get one some how.

Nat, Sandi and Chloe thank you so much for having this great meet. Can't wait for the next one. What's that 6 WEEKS UNTIL VINCE'S JULY MEET!!!! I don't know if I can wait that long!!! :(

Okay, so we are the last ones to get home and post. I think that has something to do with the proximity of Maryland to NH even though I heard that Maryland is officially been annexed to New England (at least as far as pin meets are concerned).

We had a wonderful time as I tried to relate in my earlier posts detailing the meet and we send our THANKS again to our wonderful hosts Nat, Sandy, and forever ferocious Chloe. Adding our thanks to everyone at the meet for a thoroughly wonderful meet and weekend!! Thank you ~kathie! Thank you Lisa! Thank you Dom! Thank you Steve! We look forward to seeing you all again as soon as possible!!

Now time to recover!!!

Glad to see the Parkhopper's made it home safe and sound.

Next Pin Party YOUR House. 2 weeks...........you'd better rest up!!! :p :p :p :p :p :p

:bounce: how delightfully wonderful everything sounds. I'll bet that would have been my best Memorial day weekend ever if I could have attended. Parkhoppers, thank you so very much for the time you took several times over the weekend to make a post. It's as close to being there as possible. At this point I live vicariously through many posts. ;) There is no doubt a great time was had by all. If laughter is the best medicine, sounds like you all should be healthy for weeks to come. :jester: Here's hoping someone will be as thoughtul at your pin party and post for the rest of us during yours. Now if we could just find a way to make a virtual trade it'd be like really being there. :crazy:

Dom, I would like to extend an extra thank you for bringing your sketch book along to share your talents withso many of us. I know that we all wish we had 1/100 of the talent you shared with all of us over the last couple of weeks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter