Nice Non Park Christmas dinner??

I guess it depends on what you want to eat. We've only been at WDW over Christmas once and we had dinner at Morimoto Asia. We booked a relatively early dining time and ended up being seated upstairs with no one else there for at least 45 minutes so it was lovely and quiet. We don't particularly care about what might constitute a "traditional" Christmas dinner so if you're okay with that, there are lots of options at Disney Springs and if you get an early-ish dining time (before 6 pm) you will probably be able to find a number of options.

Where are you staying? I would do something close to my hotel so I don’t have to deal with traffic. We usually stay at BWI so I would pick Bluezoo or Flying Fish. Both are terrific and I can to walk to both.

We have not been during then but have for Thanksgiving and really enjoy Boma. It had a nice mix of Thankgiving food and their regular faire.

I’d avoid Disney Springs and choose a resort restaurant.
It depends on what food you like, but I’m thinking a steakhouse. :)

We did a Christmas dinner at 'Ohana (Polynesian) a few years ago and thoroughly enjoyed it!

Im debating on this too. Weve done Christmas at Chef Mickeys before and it was nice. Busy, but a good mix of foods for everyone.

I was hoping to see if other places are changing their menu to "special holiday offerings". I would hate to book somewhere thinking it was their regular menu and then have it be changed. We are also still deciding what resorts we want to check out that day, I expect that will be the biggest factor determining where we eat.

The last two Christmas' we have enjoyed Topolinos or Citricos. Citricos would allow pretty photos in the GF lobby by the Gingerbread house. We also enjoy the Grand Floridian Cafe

Over the years We have done many Christmas dinners at Whispering Canyon Cafe at Wilderness Lodge. They do the all you can eat traditional Christmas dinner

Over the years We have done many Christmas dinners at Whispering Canyon Cafe at Wilderness Lodge. They do the all you can eat traditional Christmas dinner
We did Christmas day dinner once at WCC. I really enjoyed the food, but their schtick/antics didn’t scream nice Christmas dinner. Lol.

We did Citrico's last Christmas. It was really lovely but took a LONG time to get our food. Of course, they were packed, but it really did take a long time. However, it was delicious and we definitely have it on the list to go back.

This trip, Epcot is our Christmas day park so we're gonna do Flying Fish. Should be a nice walk out the back and around the boardwalk for Christmas night. We have several other nights on the monorail loop while decorations are up as well. Citricos was our other option, since you could monorail hop looking at decorations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter