Nicki & Todd are at it again, F&W style, snacking & drinking oh my! LIVE Tonight!!

Are you taking drink requests? :lmao:

Jay and I would love to know what you think of the following if you happen to try them:

Happy Lychee (China) ... with a name like that, how can it possibly be bad? :laughing:

Parisian Cosmo Slush (Paris) ... the French haven't let us down yet, have they?

And those drinks from South America that are overpriced and undersized ... it's too early in the morning for me to remember the names but one supposedly has a dragon berry ... I thought all the dragons had been eradicted in the 12th century, but apparently Bacardi knows something the rest of us don't. ;)

Have a great trip - will be looking forward to your reviews! :hug:

I am so glad you found me too! How are the kids and you guys doing?? Hope everyone is well. I was really hoping to do Boma this trip but I dont want to be running all around either...so since I cannot get into Cape May I thought we would go for Fresh since it is right in the hotel and then we can skip over (who and I kidding? Ride the boat over!) to Epcot. I am really missing Boma though, the last few trips we have not been able to get over there.....

Life has been busy & crazy but overall, we're pretty good :goodvibes Jon & I had hoped to go to F&W this year, but that's not working out :sad2: So I'll have to live vicariously through you & my other DIS friends.

Glad you still get to go, even though it isn't your long trip :goodvibes

Are you taking drink requests? :lmao:

Jay and I would love to know what you think of the following if you happen to try them:

Happy Lychee (China) ... with a name like that, how can it possibly be bad? :laughing:

Parisian Cosmo Slush (Paris) ... the French haven't let us down yet, have they?

And those drinks from South America that are overpriced and undersized ... it's too early in the morning for me to remember the names but one supposedly has a dragon berry ... I thought all the dragons had been eradicted in the 12th century, but apparently Bacardi knows something the rest of us don't. ;)

Have a great trip - will be looking forward to your reviews! :hug:

But of course! I plan on trying all of those babies and even the Raspberry one from Poland that you loved so much :rotfl:

I cannot wait to read your reviews either....I wish I was going the same time because you guys are a hoot!

Life has been busy & crazy but overall, we're pretty good :goodvibes Jon & I had hoped to go to F&W this year, but that's not working out :sad2: So I'll have to live vicariously through you & my other DIS friends.

Glad you still get to go, even though it isn't your long trip :goodvibes

There is always next years F&W....maybe you can get away for that? Oh how I wish I would go the last week in Oct...DH said I can go with myself but what the heck fun is that...and I would take the nieces but they cannot get out of school for that long. Oh well..some Disney is better than none Disney ha ha

Hey girlie! How are you? And where are your reviews...are you hiding them from us or what?? Cannot wait to see what Austria has in store for us this year...Todd is already wanting the brisket but alas, it is not on the menu this year.

:goodvibes Glad you remember me!! :cheer2: We just returned from a 30 day trip to Florida (needless to say 20 of those were Disney days!) and I just need to get to grips with "real life". But I am already working on my reviews. I hope to be able to put the first ones up this weekend.
As far as what Austria has for you this year - IF it is made right, Sachertorte (hopefully served with whipped cream) should satisfy a chocolate lovers sweet tooth.
Hope the Goulash comes close to "the real thing". Can't wait to hear what YOU think about it!
Have a drink for me - I had A LOT, esp. on the Disney cruise - wait for my reviews! :lmao:

I'm here Nicki! That's an AWESOME rate at the Dolphin :thumbsup2 How great would that be if you could go at the end of the month too?!? and then I'd have more reading to look forward to before my trip in two months. Day after Thanksgiving :santa: Hmmm...what is Fresh btw? Is that at Dolphin? Don't think I've heard of that one.

Welcome! I cannot wait to read your reviews either and I hope you love Bluezoo! We are going Dec 14-17...might see you there?

You just might! We'll be there Dec. 12-18 staying at the Boardwalk Villas---first time at Christmas and first time on the Deluxe DDP, can't wait!! :woohoo:

Ah, here I am. A little late, but better than never...LOL!

couple of questions: does Fultons take the DDP (anyone can answer....) and What's in the pomagranate kir? (if it's PAMA... I can have it - no red dye, I checked w/the company- , if not... the red food dye will not agree with me at all.... )

Still keeping my fingers crossed for the end of October.

Have a great trip!

Maybe we'll end up bumping into each other on Friday as that is our finish up EPCOT day.

Woo Hoo So glad I found you !! Loved your previous reports !
I so wish I could meet you guys in France on friday but our park days aren't the same we're doing
THUR - EPCOT
FRI - MK & Jiko's
SAT AK, EPCOT for Biergarten, and DHS for Fantasmic

Yes we're doing 4 parks in three days and three parks in ONE day !
I let DH plan this one for the first time and he even has spreadsheets :scared1:

Have a great trip can't wait to read about it when i get back.

I'm here, honey. Can't wait to see how many changes...I mean how many things you like. ;)

Love ya...miss you.

Hi Nicki! Just signing on.

Sorry you had to cancel your trip later this month but at least you will be getting to F&W sooner than you thought! I guess our paths won't cross this time though :sad2:

Have a great trip and looking forward to your great reviews:thumbsup2 I'm especially interested in FF -- I saw the menu info on the other thread you mentioned and the shrimp dish does sound really good -- now here's hoping it's still there 2 weeks from Sunday!

I'm here, honey. Can't wait to see how many changes...I mean how many things you like. ;)

Love ya...miss you.

:rotfl2:

We're hoping that next year will be better and we'll be able to goto F&W then. Jon's parents moved down here this year and we thought they'd be able to watch the kids......turns out they need more supervision than the kids sometimes :rolleyes1:

Wow! I'm late! :eek: But I'm here! :yay:

Hey did you see this in the Allears weekly newsletter:
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Astronauts Buzz Aldrin and Mike Fincke will join Buzz Lightyear, who recently returned from spending four months at the International Space Station, for a celebratory ticker-tape parade October 2 at Magic Kingdom. The space explorers will travel down Main Street, U.S.A., at 2:30 p.m., before the Celebrate a Dream Come True parade at 3 p.m. Afterward, Fincke will participate in a Q&A session at the Disney Story Theater from 4-5 p.m., while Aldrin will have a book signing at Exposition Hall from 4-5 p.m. for his books Look to the Stars and Magnificent Desolation: The Long Journey Home from the Moon. [/FONT]

You'll be in MK Saturday for the "space parade" :3dglasses Cool!

As for requests, I've heard breakfast at Kouzzina is pretty good. Maybe you could check it out for us.

I've never been to the F&W Festival! I'm DYING to go!! Eating around the World is what DH does best! :rotfl: My niece just annouced she's getting married in St. Pete's, FL (10/2011) and the first thing that I thought of was OCTOBER = F&W Festival!! :rotfl2: I'm already planning! :) I just can't imagine how you plan sit down meals along with all the snacking around the festival?? I'll need to take notes from you!

I'm wishing you many delightful meals!! (stay away from Nine Dragons!:scared1:)

Love,
Mare​

I'm here for all the fun!!! :banana:

Oh and what a time it will be..DH is counting down the hours with me but his way of counting down is "How long until I eat Disney food?"

I'm in! I just Love your reviews! Can't wait to read! :cool1:

Thanks for joining in for the fun and the fall oinkfest!

:goodvibes Glad you remember me!! :cheer2: We just returned from a 30 day trip to Florida (needless to say 20 of those were Disney days!) and I just need to get to grips with "real life". But I am already working on my reviews. I hope to be able to put the first ones up this weekend.
As far as what Austria has for you this year - IF it is made right, Sachertorte (hopefully served with whipped cream) should satisfy a chocolate lovers sweet tooth.
Hope the Goulash comes close to "the real thing". Can't wait to hear what YOU think about it!
Have a drink for me - I had A LOT, esp. on the Disney cruise - wait for my reviews! :lmao:

How could I forget you! We are going to try and eat every single item from every single booth...I wonder if we can accomplish that? A month in Florida, did you have a great time? You better get to posting that Disney food!

I'm here Nicki! That's an AWESOME rate at the Dolphin :thumbsup2 How great would that be if you could go at the end of the month too?!? and then I'd have more reading to look forward to before my trip in two months. Day after Thanksgiving :santa: Hmmm...what is Fresh btw? Is that at Dolphin? Don't think I've heard of that one.

I was thrilled with the Dolphin rate...and I love those comfy beds! If we can get back at the end of Oct I will be so happy, Oct is my month and I love the fall decor at MK. Fresh is a restaurant in the Dolphin, supposed to have a wonderful breakfast buffet. I think they have dinner buffets, different themes on different nights.

You just might! We'll be there Dec. 12-18 staying at the Boardwalk Villas---first time at Christmas and first time on the Deluxe DDP, can't wait!! :woohoo:

Ooh cool! We will be at the GF Dec 14-17, we will have to compare schedules and see if we can meet up!

Ah, here I am. A little late, but better than never...LOL!

couple of questions: does Fultons take the DDP (anyone can answer....) and What's in the pomagranate kir? (if it's PAMA... I can have it - no red dye, I checked w/the company- , if not... the red food dye will not agree with me at all.... )

Still keeping my fingers crossed for the end of October.

I know you are a late to the party kinda girl but as long as you show up I am happy! Fultons is not on the DDP and it is expensive but so worth it. Never had a pomagrante Kir but I think I will try it this trip...so much to drink and so little time.

Have a great trip!

Maybe we'll end up bumping into each other on Friday as that is our finish up EPCOT day.

That would be great and I am living vicariously through your dining review, so glad you are having a blast!

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Astronauts Buzz Aldrin and Mike Fincke will join Buzz Lightyear, who recently returned from spending four months at the International Space Station, for a celebratory ticker-tape parade October 2 at Magic Kingdom. The space explorers will travel down Main Street, U.S.A., at 2:30 p.m., before the Celebrate a Dream Come True parade at 3 p.m. Afterward, Fincke will participate in a Q&A session at the Disney Story Theater from 4-5 p.m., while Aldrin will have a book signing at Exposition Hall from 4-5 p.m. for his books Look to the Stars and Magnificent Desolation: The Long Journey Home from the Moon. [/FONT]

As for requests, I've heard breakfast at Kouzzina is pretty good. Maybe you could check it out for us.

I've never been to the F&W Festival! I'm DYING to go!! Eating around the World is what DH does best! :rotfl: My niece just annouced she's getting married in St. Pete's, FL (10/2011) and the first thing that I thought of was OCTOBER = F&W Festival!! :rotfl2: I'm already planning! :) I just can't imagine how you plan sit down meals along with all the snacking around the festival?? I'll need to take notes from you!

Love,
Mare​

Oct 2 is Friday. Niki will be in EPCOT but I"LL be in MK !!!:yay:

Woo Hoo So glad I found you !! Loved your previous reports ! I so wish I could meet you guys in France on friday but our park days aren't the same we're doing
THUR - EPCOT
FRI - MK & Jiko's
SAT AK, EPCOT for Biergarten, and DHS for Fantasmic

Yes we're doing 4 parks in three days and three parks in ONE day !
I let DH plan this one for the first time and he even has spreadsheets :scared1:

Have a great trip can't wait to read about it when i get back.

I am glad you found me too! I hope you have a fantastic trip, eat lots of yummy stuff and if you happen to see us wandering around make sure you say hi!

Love ya...miss you.

Ok smarty pants...you know that is going to happen so are you egging me on?? Hopefully things will stay status quo as DH helped me decide where to eat....I was able to score a 5pm dinner at Fultons for tomorrow night so DH better get home in time so we can make our ressie! CRAB CLAWS BABE!

Hi Nicki! Just signing on.

Sorry you had to cancel your trip later this month but at least you will be getting to F&W sooner than you thought! I guess our paths won't cross this time though :sad2:

Have a great trip and looking forward to your great reviews:thumbsup2 I'm especially interested in FF -- I saw the menu info on the other thread you mentioned and the shrimp dish does sound really good -- now here's hoping it's still there 2 weeks from Sunday!

Hey Robin! Sorry we cannot meet this trip but who knows, maybe I will hit the lotto and go the end of the month after all...yeah right, I have bad luck with that! Have a wonderful trip yourself and I promise to ask FF about any menu changes...

We're hoping that next year will be better and we'll be able to goto F&W then. Jon's parents moved down here this year and we thought they'd be able to watch the kids......turns out they need more supervision than the kids sometimes :rolleyes1:

:lmao: Maybe we can organize a F&W Dis meet for 2010? I can always drive up to meet you guys, just 3 hours away!

Love,
Mare​

Hi Mare! Thank you so much for that info, that would be so cool and if it wasnt for you my little Disney book of knowledge I would not have know about it!

You know we may do Kouzzina for breakfast...we have a ressie at Kona for our MK day but if we miss that we might just walk to the BWI instead...or maybe if I can get Todd up early we can check out breakfast there instead of the bakery...I really want that coffee frappe thing, reminds me of the ones back in Boston at Friendly's!

You have got to get to a F&W, it is incredible! Now I am just thinking that we can share all the food items, no real lunch or breakfast for that matter and hopefully be hungry for a nice TS dinner...but then again look who my traveling partner is! He may shake up all my plans! On Sunday and Monday we will be in Epcot and I think that is when we will get our eating on, no heavy TS meals planned at all!

Nicki, I'm so glad you mentioned coffee! I keep forgeting to tell you that Starbucks just came out with their instant coffee, VIA. It's not bad for instant. When I tried a sample at my Starbucks the first thing I thought of was "this is PERFECT for when we go to Disney!" :yay: It's only available at Starbucks, not sold in stores.

http://www.starbucks.com/VIA/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter