Nicki & Todd are at it again, F&W style, snacking & drinking oh my! LIVE Tonight!!

Nicki, I'm so glad you mentioned coffee! I keep forgeting to tell you that Starbucks just came out with their instant coffee, VIA. It's not bad for instant. When I tried a sample at my Starbucks the first thing I thought of was "this is PERFECT for when we go to Disney!" :yay: It's only available at Starbucks, not sold in stores.

http://www.starbucks.com/VIA/

Man I was just in my local SB yesterday, twice, and I didnt see it...maybe I will go into Naples and check it out....

The good thing about staying at the Dolphin is the Starbucks!

A bunch of us girlies went out last night to California Pizza Kitchen and we were all drinking Apple Tini's and sharing fancy dancy pizza and appies...totally getting me in the mood for F&W! My fave pizza so far is the roasted pear, carmelized onion, toasted hazelnut, gorganzola cheese, mozzarella cheese topped with a warm baby green salad dressed with gorganzola ranch dressing...OH BOY! I could eat that every week!

Man I was just in my local SB yesterday, twice, and I didnt see it...maybe I will go into Naples and check it out....

The good thing about staying at the Dolphin is the Starbucks!

A bunch of us girlies went out last night to California Pizza Kitchen and we were all drinking Apple Tini's and sharing fancy dancy pizza and appies...totally getting me in the mood for F&W! My fave pizza so far is the roasted pear, carmelized onion, toasted hazelnut, gorganzola cheese, mozzarella cheese topped with a warm baby green salad dressed with gorganzola ranch dressing...OH BOY! I could eat that every week!

WOW! That pizza sounds amazing!! I rarely go to CPK, it's always packed with tourist overflow from Serendipity's. They're down the block from each other here in the city. But for that kinda pizza, we'll make an effort to go there!

That's a bonus having Starbucks at the Dolphin, pick some up for Dec when you hit the GF! Are you still staying RPC? They have a wonderful latte machine in the lounge.

Nicki, I'm so glad you mentioned coffee! I keep forgeting to tell you that Starbucks just came out with their instant coffee, VIA. It's not bad for instant. When I tried a sample at my Starbucks the first thing I thought of was "this is PERFECT for when we go to Disney!" :yay: It's only available at Starbucks, not sold in stores.

http://www.starbucks.com/VIA/

Do you use bottled water when you make coffee in the room?
I take my own coffee too and the first time I made it, it still taste awful.
I realized it was the water, now I use bottled.
Lynn

WOW! That pizza sounds amazing!! I rarely go to CPK, it's always packed with tourist overflow from Serendipity's. They're down the block from each other here in the city. But for that kinda pizza, we'll make an effort to go there!

That's a bonus having Starbucks at the Dolphin, pick some up for Dec when you hit the GF! Are you still staying RPC? They have a wonderful latte machine in the lounge.

You should get in there one day, the pizza is totally worth it! Yup we are still staying RPC and I cannot wait! Hope the latte machine is up and running, at the AKL CL last Oct it broke down the first day we were there and they never replaced it!

Lynn

FL water is gross and it smells and just ick! I use bottled water to make coffee at home and in the hotel rooms....

Lynn

You should get in there one day, the pizza is totally worth it! Yup we are still staying RPC and I cannot wait! Hope the latte machine is up and running, at the AKL CL last Oct it broke down the first day we were there and they never replaced it!

FL water is gross and it smells and just ick! I use bottled water to make coffee at home and in the hotel rooms....

I was going to repeat what Nicki just said. :) I've heard Pete on the Dis Podcast complain about the water for coffee, he uses bottled water at his home too.

I used to order a case of water and ship it to our room when traveling to WDW in the summer months, but now we do the DxDDP and we get enough snack credits to stock up on bottled water. They also give you Evian bottles in CL. But the coffee in the latte machine is pretty good.

Nic, I've heard they just refurbed the GF RPC lounge, new floor. Heaven forbid the latte machine should break down, RPC guests have access to SL's CL lounge. I was not aware of this when we stayed there in June, but I can see having the duel access can be handy if you're by the pool and want a snack. Or if the latte machine is broke in RPC, you can still get it in SL.

By the way, I just saw a commercial for the Starbucks VIA. If you take the taste test this weekend (10/2-10/4) you'll get a free tall coffee.

Woo Hoo I'm so happy to read another live review. I love reading all your reviews...I used to just lurk until I started to read your review and I decided to start posting. Have a safe trip and can't wait....popcorn::

Ok smarty pants...you know that is going to happen so are you egging me on?? Hopefully things will stay status quo as DH helped me decide where to eat....I was able to score a 5pm dinner at Fultons for tomorrow night so DH better get home in time so we can make our ressie! CRAB CLAWS BABE!

You KNEW I had to give it to you! :rotfl2::rotfl2::lmao:

Yay! A ressie at Fulton's. I didn't have the crab claws this time and Mark had something different too. You'll have to wait for my report before I tell you what it is. And I may need a favor when you go in December and if you end up at Poly (there was a t-shirt I wanted and I thought I'd be able to get at Downtown Disney and I couldn't get it; if I can't find it online I may ask you to pick it up for me.

In the meantime, this brings back a great time:

IMG_2820.jpg

Woo Hoo I'm so happy to read another live review. I love reading all your reviews...I used to just lurk until I started to read your review and I decided to start posting. Have a safe trip and can't wait....popcorn::

There are lots of great live reviews going on right now, it is so exciting and I cannot wait to get there tomorrow!

You KNEW I had to give it to you! :rotfl2::rotfl2::lmao:

Yay! A ressie at Fulton's. I didn't have the crab claws this time and Mark had something different too. You'll have to wait for my report before I tell you what it is. And I may need a favor when you go in December and if you end up at Poly (there was a t-shirt I wanted and I thought I'd be able to get at Downtown Disney and I couldn't get it; if I can't find it online I may ask you to pick it up for me.

Now who is being the brat :rotfl2:

So you are going to tease me the day before I eat at Fultons? You can't give me a hint?! What the heck kinda friend are you! :cutie:

We are supposed to be having breakfast at Kona on Saturday so do you have a picture or can you describe the shirt? I would be more than happy to get it for you and if for some reason "WE" cancel the ressie we will be at the GF in Dec and can pop over to the Poly anytime!

Looking forward to another great report. :)

Have fun. :)

Thank you for reading!

Whoo-hoo! I'm finally here at the beginning - I'm always catching up with your reviews. I'm ready....popcorn::

Yay you are here before the party starts...but you made it to the party before the party ha ha :rotfl:

:woohoo: I am on the disney 'diet' already! - just waiting for the food to roll:woohoo:

Yay another live Nicki trippie :cool1::woohoo::yay::dance3:
excited.gif
bop-1.gif

Have a great trip guys :thumbsup2

SOOO jealous! I am sure you will have an AWESOME time. I can't wait to read the reviews! :woohoo:

Oh, no! :sad2: Nic, did you see this!?:confused: I know you guys really like the Bakery for breakfast.

Main Street Bakery Closed for Refurb 9/28/09 - 10/6/2009
Casey's Corner and Plaza Ice Cream Parlor will be serving a continental breakfast while the bakery is closed.

Now who is being the brat :rotfl2:

So you are going to tease me the day before I eat at Fultons? You can't give me a hint?! What the heck kinda friend are you! :cutie:

We are supposed to be having breakfast at Kona on Saturday so do you have a picture or can you describe the shirt? I would be more than happy to get it for you and if for some reason "WE" cancel the ressie we will be at the GF in Dec and can pop over to the Poly anytime!

Me? A brat? :rolleyes1

Okay...I saw the t-shirt at one store at MK (but can't remember which one). I saw it in the shop at the Polynesian and the gal I saw wearing it told me that is where she got it. It is a pink t-shirt, but not your "typical" t-shirt. It is more of a women's shaped t-shirt--tighter fit. It has ALL of the characters on it--Dumbo, Snow White, Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Goofy, Pluto, Aladdin, etc. It has characters on the front and back so it is NOT the one with just characters on the front or the year on it. If you can find it, I need an XL (you turn 50 and the old body goes to hell!).

Thanks, Nic! Love ya.

Okay...I saw the t-shirt at one store at MK (but can't remember which one). I saw it in the shop at the Polynesian and the gal I saw wearing it told me that is where she got it. It is a pink t-shirt, but not your "typical" t-shirt. It is more of a women's shaped t-shirt--tighter fit. It has ALL of the characters on it--Dumbo, Snow White, Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Goofy, Pluto, Aladdin, etc. It has characters on the front and back so it is NOT the one with just characters on the front or the year on it. If you can find it, I need an XL (you turn 50 and the old body goes to hell!).

Thanks, Nic! Love ya.

That sounds like something I would like as well. If Nick can't find it, remind me and I'll look for one for both of us. We're having lunch at The Wave one day so I could hop over to the Poly!

That sounds like something I would like as well. If Nick can't find it, remind me and I'll look for one for both of us. We're having lunch at The Wave one day so I could hop over to the Poly!

If Nic, can't find it, I'll let you know. Sorry for hijacking the thread. Now back to our regularly scheduled show. :worship:

:woohoo: I am on the disney 'diet' already! - just waiting for the food to roll:woohoo:

Food coming soon, we leave this afternoon and I promise to post tonight!

Yep! Charles has been studying Food and Wine menus trying to decide what items are must-haves for him. :laughing:

Oh yeah I hear ya, we have been doing that too!

Yay another live Nicki trippie :cool1::woohoo::yay::dance3:
excited.gif
bop-1.gif

Have a great trip guys :thumbsup2

Thanks for joining in! Today is the day we heading off to WDW so Disney food here we come!

SOOO jealous! I am sure you will have an AWESOME time. I can't wait to read the reviews! :woohoo:

Thank you, we need this weekend away, filled with fun, food and funky drinks!

Oh, no! :sad2: Nic, did you see this!?:confused: I know you guys really like the Bakery for breakfast.

I know! :scared1: I am so upset because I was really looking forward to that egg ham cheese croissant! Oh well, I booked us a breakfast at Kona for the morning of our MK day...love that pressed pot coffee!

Thanks, Nic! Love ya.

Ok babe I will be on the hunt for it! Might have to get one for myself too!

Ooh I cannot wait to hear how your lunch was...you better do a dining review for all of us!

If Nic, can't find it, I'll let you know. Sorry for hijacking the thread. Now back to our regularly scheduled show. :worship:

Hey hijack away, I love chatting...didnt you get that from our little coffee clutch? :rotfl2:

I know! :scared1: I am so upset because I was really looking forward to that egg ham cheese croissant! Oh well, I booked us a breakfast at Kona for the morning of our MK day...love that pressed pot coffee!

Oh good, as long as you knew about it.

Hey, I saw on Kouzzina's menu they have a pot of pressed coffee too! You could just order a breakfast pastry basket, order of fresh fruit and the pot of coffee for a light breakfast before F&W Festival. I'm all for GOOD coffee! :surfweb:

Have a safe drive! :drive:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter