No affect on Camping Board

[/SIZE]
I am on the camping regular and sub forum because I WANT to be, not for some "personal reason(s)". I consider myself a Disney Afficaniado, just like Deb, as I have been going to to Fort and WDW since 1974 as well, which is almost my whole life. I grew up in South Florida and I am proud of the fact that I know more than the average bear about Disney and love to help others. I guess because I don't contribute to the camping board being strictly about answering questions from other people, you consider me a nuisance. I refuse to be droll, when there are so many people on this forum who like to contribute, but in a way you don't care for. Look at it this way, people beg the tag fairy EVERY DAY to give them a tag on the community forum, and to no avail. Because our group of loonies is fun loving and joking, all the tag fairies came our OUR forum for a whole weekend and continue to pop in and out from time to time. They would never think to want to go somewhere where it is stale and dry. They are super mods, they know all. If that is how you would like the camping forum to be, then please, by all means, put all of us troublemakers on your ignore list so that we don't bother you again.

Just ignore his soap box comments. Yeah, I first came to this board to find out a little about the campground. 30 seconds later, I was bored with the comments and the questions, but the one thing that made me stay for a year was the PEOPLE. I guess that's the UNKNOWN PERSONAL REASONS. This group is FUN, it is A BREAK FROM THE EVERY DAY, and I enjoy your company, even RVUSA... (Just kidding John)...... The message board would implode if not for the people coming here to chit chat. Larry feels the need to come in and condemn the sub board, and my thing is, if it bothers him so much , don't come in, there's no gun to anyone's head. And if I haven't said it before, I'll say it now.

I HATE WDW, so flame away, I could care less. I am here for the people, not a stupid cartoon mouse, and isn't that's what camping is all about?

I am sorry I got this started, Larry is a good guy, just kind of opinionated, lol. He has the right to be, he has been very helpful to very many people! But I have to agree, and will state it again, if you don't like it, don't read it! I have paid attention to the other side of the place, and it seems like it has slowed down a lot!!! And I noticed that most of the Ear regulars haven't posted much there. I hope this doesn't hurt the overall experience of the dis.

JMHOSBY

I think we all have the right to be opinionated, but not at the expense of others.

And it is about the beer, Kungaloosh and having Al's picture in the trailer.

I first came to the DIS for info. I have stayed around because of the humor here. Don't get me wrong, I still learn a lot about Disney from you all, but I really come for the good laugh you all provide daily!! :worship: Please, don't any of you change because it would definitely become too boring here! Some of us "lurkers" really enjoy the witty banter on this board!!!

I love it here for the people. It would be boring just answers and no chit chat. I wouldn't be here near as much if that is what it was all about.

I am sorry I got this started, Larry is a good guy, just kind of opinionated, lol. He has the right to be, he has been very helpful to very many people! But I have to agree, and will state it again, if you don't like it, don't read it! I have paid attention to the other side of the place, and it seems like it has slowed down a lot!!! And I noticed that most of the Ear regulars haven't posted much there. I hope this doesn't hurt the overall experience of the dis.

JMHOSBY

I don't think it will. I just don't like people picking fights. I have met Larry in person and yes, he is a good guy. However, you don't walk into a biker bar and say something like this "where da white women at?" :lmao: (it is a movie quote, so don't flame me!) It is just not recommended. I have been posting on the normal board answering questions as always.

Now yous can't leave

What movie is that from?

The same movie this is from:

"It was great to be Catholic and go to confession. You could start over every week."

A Bronx Tale

Wow, I must have been off in space or something. I didn't know about this board untill today when my "Happy Fathers day" post got moved here.When was this board started? Like everyone else I first came to the camping board just looking for tips and info on Fort Wilderness. I have enjoyed all of it, learning from others, helping others myself, and reading cool or funny stories. I thought the original board was great as it was: plenty of good info, interesting tales and some pretty intertaining yick yack back and forth between some of ya'll. It was a great balance, and very active. But now I guess it will be ok, both boards will evolve in a positive way. I just hope all the newbes know to go to both boards or they will miss a lot of great dis fun! And by the way I am looking forward to meeting some of you great characters someday at the fort, maybe over a few beers and BBQ. You know, I have kind of got to know ya'll already just from all the bull tossed around, and on some level, its all still Disney camping oriented. The info is great but its the personalities that make it fun and interesting. Now, lets all work hard to keep both camping boards healthy and active.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter